John Deere prototype snapped

Manor Farm

think the 4055 i used to drive had one ?

Yes, 4x50 and 4x55 SG2 tractors all had air seats and large ones at that. The Personal Posture Seat was designed for the larger American figure. 2x50, 3x50, 2x55 and 3x55 tractors bound for the US had the same seat but not sure if the suspension was mechanical as in 4x40 tractors or air.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks OK to me I think people just react to change, I for one never really like change, but it grows on you in the end. A classic example for me was when the second generation Range Rover came out around 1994/95 for a start I could not take to it as I was so used to the original, but after a while you take no notice, and now I would quite happily own one.

• 4 months later...

Any updates on this prototype?

In these pics I think JD has adopted some of the car manufacturers techniques by masking the proper look e.g. The black paint of the grill doesn't cover all of it and spreads across multiple panels - pretty unusual that and prob part of the reason it looks a bit ugly!