Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show - Penrith - Sunday 21st Nov 2010

BC

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No as Jordan sent the fourm. Is there a compertion for the displays

Yes there is a competition and Model Farmer are sponsoring the prizes, in fact I have them right here ready to take up at the weekend  ;) ;) There is one for the best Junior display and one for the best senior display ::) ::)

picking the prints of my latest sketches up tomorrow. 

People will have the chance to recieve a free A3 framed print of their choice if they spend £15 or more on the day.

plus, 1 customer will have the chance to receive a half price commission of the machine of their choice, (Tractor £30, Tractor and Implement £38, or Combine/Forager/Tractor trailer pic for £50)

See the stall on Sunday mornng for more info

see you all there

damn contract work has got in the way for us to attend the show this year :'(

chopping 38 acres of grass and then 12 acres of maize about five to ten minutes from the centre,

might just manage it but it's the parking problem now,

anywhere to park a artic low loader and the lads on tractors and trailer?

I have just been on the phone to Harold and I should be able to get into the centre from noon /  1 pm onwards for photo set ups on Saturday 8) 8)

The centre will be open at 8 am Sunday for set ups so that gives robbo 2 hours to set up ;D ;D

Seriously Mike I'll be there for opening time to wheel in the boxes etc but I'm sure we will touch base prior to then

I have just been on the phone to Harold and I should be able to get into the centre from noon /  1 pm onwards for photo set ups on Saturday 8) 8) wot time will he shut the doors bill as we have at least 6hr drive

The centre will be open at 8 am Sunday for set ups so that gives robbo 2 hours to set up ;D ;D  and me and barry time to recover

Seriously Mike I'll be there for opening time to wheel in the boxes etc but I'm sure we will touch base prior to then

Yes Mike those are the visitor centre times but I can't image being held open later than 5.30pm since well overtime would probably have to be paid. We can get in at 8 am Sunday per Harold so that should give adequate set up time.

camera on charge, phone on charge, bag packed and rushing to get bits and bobs finished and packing at the same time, my bedroom looks like a bomb has hit it, models, boxes, bublewrap everywhere and i have still got to get it in the car.

hope to be there about 1-1:30. no rush really as my travellodge is only about 600 meters up the road so if i dont get set up on saturday it only a short walk in the morning to finish up