Ride & Drive day in Marky's carpark the day before Spalding

Lord Ferguson

Well Peeps... as Mike just kindly reminded us... it's that time of year again when Spalding comes around  ;D .. as usual... I'll be at my place of work on the Saturday (let's say 10am to 4pm - OTHER TIMES BY PRIOR ARRRANGEMENT) if anyone fancies a cuppa, a biccie or even just a 'comfort break' on the way through (those from the south that is... my northern friends will need to head south to come and see me of course)

Provided the weather is ok we'll have a selection of vehicles to play on (and try your hand at even if you've never driven a tractor/digger/forklift before)... we are on a private gated estate so any of my young friends are also welcome to a go too (with mum or dad's consent of course)

On the day we should have...

Hattie the 5480

Mavis the 240

Doug the digger - Orange and quite old

Felix the forklift - green and also getting on now too

We have a selection of trailers to play on if anyone fancies teaching me how to reverse properly  :-[

ALL welcome of course and it would be great to see you.  We are not far from the A14 (about 5 minutes) - direction can be provided if necessary - PM me for the address and my contact details  ;):-*

Hope to see you then  :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:'( :'( :'( ... well I won't buy too many biscuits just yet then  ;D ;D ;D

Seriously... no problem.. it's not worth making too much effort honestly  :-[

As for you Stevie.. I've been practicing how to tie my laces with Doug.. was going to show you how to do it as well.. blindfolded obviously  :-[

What and change my 'giant cucumber' display into a midget gherkin one... no thanks  ;):P:-*

Aaaaaah, that's what Mandy was on about when she was muttering something about..'and then he startled me with a marrow..!..'

Do we still have to sit through the two hour compulsory Massey slide show (with commentary)?  ;D ;D

Count me in - and you'd better get extra Jaffas 'cos TT is coming to show you how to reverse  ::) ::)

Oh I would love to come but too far I'm afraid for a weekend Mark. Sometime in the next decade me hopes.

I hope they don't do to much damage to the yard, buildings or tractors and trailers. You should set up a 1/32 reversing table for any of them unsure about maneuvering the real McCoy ??? ???