Ride & Drive day in Marky's carpark the day before Spalding

Lord Ferguson

soory mate not going to be there this year , but with any luck will see you a bit later in the summer/ autumn :) 

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :'( :'( :'(

I shall be there Marky. 

Makes a nice break in a very long drive and you make a good cuppa :angel: which goes down nicely with the iced bikkies. 

(Please remind me of your OLD postcode for my SatNav!)

I was hoping you'd say that AUnty Sue...

Oh... and...

Old code CB4 5QE

New Code CB24 5QE  :-*  - drive carefully and see you then  :)

Oh I would love to come but too far I'm afraid for a weekend Mark. Sometime in the next decade me hopes.

I hope they don't do to much damage to the yard, buildings or tractors and trailers. You should set up a 1/32 reversing table for any of them unsure about maneuvering the real McCoy ??? ???

That's a shame Bill... next year maybe... as for the yard... we have enough space to create a safe 'play area' I hope  :-\ :D :D

This is unfair. Why did no one mention the cucumbers before? ???:)

Cucumbers are mandaroty at Histon Produce Jo... I thought you knew  :-[ :'(

Do we still have to sit through the two hour compulsory Massey slide show (with commentary)?  ;D ;D

Count me in - and you'd better get extra Jaffas 'cos TT is coming to show you how to reverse  ::) ::)

Great news... and yes to the slide show.. only now it's about 3 hours  ;D:-*

TT showing us how to reverse hey... I'm looking forward to this even more now  :P  (I'll be too busy being the hostess with the mostess to take my turn obviously)  :-[

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need someone to take pictures and videos of the event ??? ???

Me Lordie will be too busy for that since he will be dressed in his white shirt and black bow tie serving Earl grey tea with thinly sliced cucumber sandwiches ;) ;)

We need someone to take pictures and videos of the event ??? ???

Me Lordie will be too busy for that since he will be dressed in his white shirt and black bow tie serving Earl grey tea with thinly sliced cucumber sandwiches ;) ;)

that would be nice bill, last years french maids outfit did put a few of us off the biscuits i must say ;D ;D ;D ;D

that would be nice bill, last years french maids outfit did put a few of us off the biscuits i must say ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes Sean seeing Mark dressed in that attire would well kind of make Jaffa cakes uneatable ;D ;D

Right then... plans afoot as follows..

Lumpy is off sick today... so I have told his good lady today that he MUST be in tomorrow to clean Hattie... Mavis has been diesel up.. Doug has been greased...

I'm off tomorrow to get some topsoil... we are going to have digger driving lessons from our guest speaker... Mr John Cranberry.... trailer reversing lessons from our celebrity guest... Maureen... AKA TT (Johns MUCH better half).. and I will be giving lessons in 'rapid weight gain' by doing an all day Jaffa Cake demoinstration...

Oh.. and young Alex will be showing us 'precision stacking' wiith the forklift too  ;D:-*:-*

The weather forecast is looking good too...

:-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

EVERYONE welcome of course

dont forget to turn the cameras of either marky

I thought it was Simon that usually got caught on the way to Spalding  :-\ :-\ :-\ isn't it almost a yearly tradition ;D ;D ;D

I am gutted i can not make it this year, but i shall  be there in 2012 again, was a good day last year, think i almost made  marky cry a couple of times tho.... Good luck and have fun folks

Well you were doing wheelies in his (then) beloved Frankie! 

Will miss  seeing you too! (and you good lady)