joke of the day!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have a few more but there are in 'our area' see what Andy thinks first :D :D :D

Now I'm sorry to get all heavy Ben... but I must remind you that this forum also has kids on it as well...

Right... sod it ... they should be in bed now.... POST EM UP THEN  >:(::)

Now I'm sorry to get all heavy Ben... but I must remind you that this forum also has kids on it as well...

Right... sod it ... they should be in bed now.... POST EM UP THEN  >:(::)

just read above ;) ;)

I wish it was a joke really!!

What's the best antidote for sex???

A wedding ring! ;D

Another question - how come women don't fart in bed until after you are married? ???

only one more to look forward to then :D :D :D::)

Santa Claus, a intellegent woman and a intellegent man were playing poker on christamas eve, suddenly the lights go off and when they come back on all the poker chips have gone missing. Who did it...?

The man, because theres no such thing as santa claus and an intellegent woman  :D :D

I wish it was a joke really!!

What's the best antidote for sex???

A wedding ring! ;D

Another question - how come women don't fart in bed until after you are married? ???

SOME women... wait until you have gone to the loo in the middle of the night and then fart on your pillow  >:(

That had just GOT to stop Mrs F  >:(

Medical scientists have released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Concerned men should take a serious look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones(hops contain oestrogen's)& that by drinking enough beer men start to turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within an 1 hour period, It was then observed that100% of the test subjects :

1 argued over nothing

2 refused to apologise when obviously wrong

3 gained weight

4 talked excessivelywithout making sense

5 became over emotional

6 couldn't drive                          (can personally vouch for this , having been driven by barry in markys landy !)

7 failed to think rationally

8 had to sit down to have a wee

No further testing was considered necessary .

365 Times

A man takes his wife to the stock show. They start heading down the alley that had the bulls. They come up to the first bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "He mated 50 times in a year, you could learn from him."

They proceed to the next bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 65 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "This one mated 65 times last year. That is over 5 times a month. You can learn from this one, also."

They proceeded to the last bull and his sign said: "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife's mouth drops open and says, "WOW! He mated 365 times last year. That is ONCE A DAY!!! You could really learn from this one."

The man turns to his wife and says, "Go up and inquire if it was 365 times with the same cow."

Medical scientists have released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Concerned men should take a serious look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones(hops contain oestrogen's)& that by drinking enough beer men start to turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within an 1 hour period, It was then observed that100% of the test subjects :

1 argued over nothing

2 refused to apologise when obviously wrong

3 gained weight

4 talked excessivelywithout making sense

5 became over emotional

6 couldn't drive                           (can personally vouch for this , having been driven by barry in markys landy !)

7 failed to think rationally

8 had to sit down to have a wee

No further testing was considered necessary .

Never again Marcus.... I promise mate  >:(:D :D

365 Times

A man takes his wife to the stock show. They start heading down the alley that had the bulls. They come up to the first bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "He mated 50 times in a year, you could learn from him."

They proceed to the next bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 65 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "This one mated 65 times last year. That is over 5 times a month. You can learn from this one, also."

They proceeded to the last bull and his sign said: "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife's mouth drops open and says, "WOW! He mated 365 times last year. That is ONCE A DAY!!! You could really learn from this one."

The man turns to his wife and says, "Go up and inquire if it was 365 times with the same cow."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I laugh because its true

One from the Tartan Terror to all you guys....

The Perfect Password:

A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the

appropriate point in the process, she told him that he would now need

to enter a password. Something he could remember easily and will use each

time he has to log on.

The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for

the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention.  So when the

computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious

to his wife that he was keying in....

P...

E...

N...

I...

S...

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

***PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH***

Three men lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they passed a trial. The first step of the trial was to enter the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So, all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.The first one came back and said to the king, ?I brought ten apples.? The king then explained, ?Next, you have to shove the fruits up your butt without so much as an expression on your face, or you?ll be eaten.? The first apple went in, but on the second he winced in pain, and was killed.The second one arrived, and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy.

1?2?3?4?5?6?7?8?and on the ninth berry, he burst out in laughter, and was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, ?Why did you laugh? You almost got away with it!?

The second one replied, I couldn?t help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples.?

Archived