joke of the day!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

our lass said the other day she has been fancying a BOOB job and i told her about how she could just use toilet paper ,,,toilet paper she said ,,,,i turned around and said of course toilet paper will work for sure,,,,,,she said what do you mean stuff it down my bra just to make them look bigger ,,,,, no i said ,,,rub them every day with toilet paper until they really do get bigger ,,she said will that really work ???? ,,,,,,,,i replied ,,,,,yes i will ,,,because its worked on your bum,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,bum bum,,,,

our lass said the other day she has been fancying a BOOB job and i told her about how she could just use toilet paper ,,,toilet paper she said ,,,,i turned around and said of course toilet paper will work for sure,,,,,,she said what do you mean stuff it down my bra just to make them look bigger ,,,,, no i said ,,,rub them every day with toilet paper until they really do get bigger ,,she said will that really work ??? ? ,,,,,,,,i replied ,,,,,yes i will ,,,because its worked on your bum,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,bum bum,,,,

And Pete has been eating through a straw ever since  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

been offline for a month with a dead PC so I'll return with....

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.

The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."

A fermanagh farmer received a letter from the department for work and pensions saying they suspected he was not paying his employees the statutory minium wage.

The next step said the department would be a personal interview, and on the appointed day an inspector turned up.

Tell me about all your employees he demanded.

Well said the farmer there's the farmhand i pay him £240 a week and he has a free cottage for him and his famiy.

Then there's the house keeper she gets £190 a week along with free board and lodging.

There's also the halfwit he works a 16 hour day does 90% of the work, earns £25 a week along with a bottle of whiskey and as a special treat, occasionally gets to sleep with me missus.

That's disgraceful exclaimed the inspector. I want to interview the halfwit.

That'll be me then replied the famer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Three sons grew up to be very successful and each bought their elderly mother a special gift.  When the sons gathered, they shared what each bought their mother.  The first son said, "I built  mother a big house, the second son said, I bought mother a fancy car, and the third son said, because I know mother loves to read I bought a talking parrot that can quote the whole bible."

Each son got a letter from their mother, "Sean, the house you built, is way too big, Barry, the car you bought is too small, but my dearest Marky you simple gift was my favorite of all, the chicken was delicious."

• 2 weeks later...

;D ;D ;D

An Italian Mother

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son, Anthony, for dinner. He lives

with a female roommate, Maria.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how

pretty Anthony's roommate is.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she

started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate

than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must

be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''

About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your

mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl.

You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat

down and wrote an email:

Dear mama,

I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm

not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has

been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, Anthony

Several days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama

which read:

Dear son,

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that

you "do not" sleep with her.

But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she

would have found the sugar bowl by now.

Love, Mama

Moral:  Never lie to your mama ;D ;D ;D

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male 

and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male 

reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late 

November to mid-December.  Female reindeer retain their antlers 

till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer,

EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man 

in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

• 1 month later...

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl.

Waiting in Doncaster to catch speeding drivers, a Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH.

Says he to himself: "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over.

Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies, two in the front seats and three in the back...wide eyed and white as ghosts.

The driver, obviously confused, says to him "Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?"

"Ma'am," the officer replies, "you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers."

"Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly...Twenty-two miles an hour!" .......the old woman says a bit proudly. The Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that A22 is the road number, not the speed limit.

A bit embarrassed, the woman grins and thanks the officer for pointing out her error.

"But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask...Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken, and they haven't made a sound this whole time," the officer asks.

"Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We've just come off the A120."

brilliant!!

Archived