What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

• 3 weeks later...

I picked these up a while ago but finally had time to organize them into my collection. The NH 1900/2100 brochures have to be my favorite because a 1900 was the first forage harvester I got to ride in when I was a bit younger. ;D

43c233b0.jpg

d78242fd.jpg

d28a3b30.jpg

They look good finds Luke,you could'nt post a few pictures of the pull type hesston chopper could you please,that looks interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

foto.jpg

Part of a fellow forum members brochure collection (Big X 500) made it all the way across to another continent! They will find a good home here ;D

Also, is there anyone on the forum that can help me get some US letter size pockets/sleeves for brochures? I am in dieing need of some but can't find them anywhere!

Edited by Niels
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

foto.jpg

Part of a fellow forum members brochure collection (Big X 500) made it all the way across to another continent! They will find a good home here ;D

Also, is there anyone on the forum that can help me get some US letter size pockets/sleeves for brochures? I am in dieing need of some but can't find them anywhere!

I hope you have had time to enjoy them collection slowly building up again even though i said i needed to downsize

Brochure are a addiction i cant kick the habit.