What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Found these lost treasures recently during my parents move to a new house after retiring from the farm. I collected them up a good 20 years ago now and it is funny that these are the models of recent releases and the ones we are all converting now. More annoying is the fact I bought some of then again on ebay for research material!

20131020_213429_zps6ae8a71a.jpg

20131020_213842_zpsbda96b29.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

nice leyland brochures Bob,i remember the yellow leylands launching,now a 804 in model form would be nice

Oh now your talking Paul ive a soft spot for Leyland's and Marshall's as we had a Leyland 270 for many a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Came home from work last night to discover a rather nice surprise package had been delivered to me through the post from a good friend. It contained a set of UK Case 94 series brochures from the 1194 up to the 4894, aswell as a rather nice Case IH transitional brochure depicting both the 94 series tractors and XL cabbed tractors in Case IH colours. Chuffed to bits. :)