as i was passing

tractortim

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baling up behind the combine14072011003.jpg14072011004.jpg

a lovely mf 250 unfortunatly written off14072011005.jpg                                                                                                                        after colliding with a rsj whilst scraping up14072011006.jpg14072011007.jpg14072011008.jpg

and my 590 in for repair and refurb!14072011002.jpg14072011001.jpg

Nice combining shots there, Tim. Also like Ol said, nice to see a loader wagon on the go. Is that I J Webber? Shame about the little 250 as it looks like such a tidy little machine apart from that huge bum crack  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I picked up a Holder a few months back, same as that minus front links. It had wide tyres on but came with a set the same as you have picture. It went for export, I would guess eastern Europe.

how did that happen the 250 massey?

at speed exiting the building he caught the wheel studs :-[ unfortunatly not only has he cracked the trumpet which would be quite easy to replace he has got two cracks in the centre housing top and bottom its definatly repairable but it wiil write it off it goes on the insurance  ???:of so will probably be payed for by the customer

• 3 weeks later...

well my tractor is progressing the hyd pump was screwed so has been replaced the gearbox wasn't anywhere near as bad as feared and was put together wrong a few years ago by who ever had it before me the 3rd gear syncro was in backwards which was why 3rd gear had become impossible to get as i was constantly pushing against the spring pressure!P7180130.jpgP7180129.jpg

Nice colour of that McConnel, pretty eye catching that is. Pleased to here the gearbox was not as bas as first thought mate, that saved you a few pennies.  :) :)

Went past yesterday in the artic and on up across the levels and home via Street. Was going to let the air horns go but there were two chaps in the yard in suit type attire so I thought I best not!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Went past yesterday in the artic and on up across the levels and home via Street. Was going to let the air horns go but there were two chaps in the yard in suit type attire so I thought I best not!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

probably the boss and his son! yeah glad it wasn't as bad as expected the pump was enough though! suprised you've not been in to get the 250 yet its up for grabs! the silver hedger is something to do with the 75th aniversary of mcconnel

I see there DAF's and Volvos around all the time, Tim. First time I have seen an Iveco in their colours though. Brilliant combination of extensions and ramps on their trucks, they can carry all sorts of gear and lots of it. Passed one the other day with a 8 wheel chassis cab and a tractor unit on the trailer and two tractors on the truck. Must take some thinking about!! I'm lucky like that as most of the stuff I pick up can be pushed up tight!  :laugh: :laugh: