as i was passing

tractortim

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some nice pictures there tim, shame about the fendt "rooney" slaphead tractor in there mind ,the schuco model looked bad but seeing a real one in  picture just makes me think yuk even more

inside its not too bad but it is an ugly looker one that only its mother could love!

• 3 weeks later...

a few tractors from work thats all really

asiwaspassing001-6.jpg nice little 35x not been on a yard scraper yet

mf 362 in for clutch replacmentasiwaspassing004-5.jpg

352 in for accident repair don't let students drive until you've checked they can drive 'canyou drive a tractor yes no problem' 30 seconds later large noise and new door opening put into shed! new bonnet ,bonnet surround,grille, radiator,exhaust good as new now still waiting on the new grille the old one has straightened ok asiwaspassing006-4.jpg

massey telehandler asiwaspassing007-3.jpgasiwaspassing008-3.jpg

now this has to be one of my favorite tractors not even got 4500hs on it yet asiwaspassing002-7.jpgasiwaspassing003-6.jpgasiwaspassing005-4.jpg

That 3080 is a beauty, is it a trade-in?

no otherwise it would be parked in my shed by now whilst servicing it some filings were spotted in the oil so it was investigated and a bearing in the back end was found to be a t faultso was replaced and is now back to its owner who apparently hasn't used it for 18mths!

• 1 month later...

the last of my photos for 2011 and as the massey dealership is being reliquished for the duetz fahr franchise

the manitous are still going well this is a little 625-75 tiny little thing its hydrostaic with a kubota enginePB220220.jpg

had this genset in to get a new engine fitted and if its to be believed 42000hrs before it put a con rod out through the sumpPC010221.jpgPC010222.jpg

now for a 6150 trade inPC010223.jpg

mf 565 in for a clutch repair was fitted my someone but they had got it all set wrong so it had to be spilt again to be redonePC010224.jpg

another 6150 in for poor running possibly dirty fuel turned out to be a blown head gasket unfortunatly the customer only had the head skimmed and put a new gasket in should have had the block done also but it will be in the next cambridge/salisbury machinery sale not sure how long it will last we removed our company sticker from it as we want nothing more to do with it!PC010225.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

At least anyone on FTF knows to steer clear of that 6150 now....... or who to come to if they di buy it!!  :D :D

That 595 is incredible!! What a testament to its owner. Oh and Fritz you say? Looking forward to your photos even more now 8) 8)