He's at it again.......

Gav836

What I don't understand is why he has to post so many listings, each one costs him to list it. Surely it would be more cost effective to list on "buy it now" and have 20 or so for sale, that way he would only have to pay for the one listing.

As it is it just puts me off buying, its like spam, I just scroll past them.

Anyway, they are cheaper from another seller who is a member on here, aren't they Barry ::)

I agree - I'm sure this breaches some ebay rules.

It breaches the Multiple Listings policy:

Sellers may not concurrently have more than 15 active listings for identical items and of these listings, only one Buy It Now listing will be allowed. If a seller chooses to list in more than one category, the seller must still adhere to the multiple listings limit of 15.

It's against the rules, Paul. Rules that everyone else have to abide by so he shouldn't be deserved the exception just to cash in 'illegally' .

ploughmasters post cleared it up tris,but i still cant see whats wrong with pre order,if he cut  his items to 15 he would be okay then?

i have a feeling doing it to advertise a website is a no no to in the ebay rules?? sure andy was bared  after putting the ftf details on stuff he was selling a long time back in the early days of ftf

as for you barry, i wish we had a "giving the bird" smiley mate i really do  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He he..... I accept your "bird" Sir  :laugh: :laugh:

Just had a look at the website, spelling and grammar is terrible on there too, and he wants £6.49 to post an MF 6499  :of

This text is like an English exam, find the errors!!!

postage costs please email or phone me for the cost of postage for the uk and for over saes.  i can do a postage price for £19.00 pounds for up to 28kg parcel most of the models i will put a postage price with them but i will offer a postage dicount for buying more then one model from me.  you can pay by paypal or send me a cheque made payabel to james martin.  in time i will take credit and debit card payments i will add this to the site asap.

• 3 months later...

i bought a leyland/marshall floorpan and cab off him a couple of years ago

still not done anything with them though maybee i will buy a scaledown

leyland and sprewce her up one day ummmmmmm, he was a prompt and fast poster never had any problems with him  ;)