New to the forum

windy

Well first things first. A big hello to everyone with the same obsession as me!!

My name is Andy i found this forum about a week ago and wow. Can't believe there is  a site so dedicated to farm models and tractors. I've been a collector of Britains toys (mainly) for around 30 years now and still doing so. Have lots models they made in the 1980's & early 90's. My youngest son of 3 has a nice collection of Britains and siku toys with his most recent purchase was a kuhn fertilizer spreader which looks great behind his JD 6920's! I am going to create a model farm when i have the time and space to do so and will post development as it progresses.    :D

Hi Andrew

It is amazing how many time I have been told "I didn't know other people were interested in farm models".  We are all completely crazy (when it comes to models) but are a great bunch of guys and gals. 

If you have a question about models you are guaranteed to find someone here with the answer - at least I have never been disappointed!

Hi Andrew

It is amazing how many time I have been told "I didn't know other people were interested in farm models".  We are all completely crazy (when it comes to models) but are a great bunch of guys and gals. 

If you have a question about models you are guaranteed to find someone here with the answer - at least I have never been disappointed!

all except me ..............................i know nothing .......................nope it wasn't me i wasn't here

if anyone asks you ain't seen me right  ;)

Evening Andy, glad you found us. Sounds like your hobby is well under way and you're getting your lad stocked up as well. Look forward to seeing and finding out more about your own collection.

Go forth and multiply. . ..those models!!  8):) :)