Updates to Farm......

NewHolland2

Just to let you all know my TS-A's have been swapped around. The newer decalled version is now on 1/32 working duties with the older version on display. This is due to a local farmer's new purchase...... :) :) :).

Massey Ferguson 200 Trailer now transferred to the other farm and things are beginning to get moving in relation to ploughing......Pics to follow tomorrow hopefully...... :) :) :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look forward to it NH2... ;) ;) :) :)

Will get them snapped tonight...... :) :) :)

Yeah come on SuperMart... get snapping ;) ;) ;) - I hope that 200 is still on normal duties ???

The 200 is still on normal duties Mark. The local farmer which I replicate in 1/32 has brought one of his trailers up so the 200 was my equivalent...... :);) ;)

look forward to that martin ,i take it that next seasons colours will be blue ?

Indeed Marcus. The usual TM140's will be about although I have to find out if the new TS135-A has replaced a TM140 in the real world then one of my TM140's will be made redundant for a bit...... :) :) :)

a blue one retired for a while ? can't it cope with the pace martin ? ;)

For the working farm I tend to replicate goings on around the house (which equates to 3 farmers - one main farmer and two contract leases of fields). The main farmer may have exchanged one of his 3 TM140's for the TS-A so in which case one of my 140's will go up to the farm store in the loft to keep some room down-stairs for the working fleet...... :) :) :)

I'll find out soon enough once operations start again. I'll have to keep an eye on the reg plates of the 140's I see around the house to see if one has indeed gone...... ;) ;) ;)

Here's a general view of the other farm, Simba Solo and Cambridge Roller parked outside soon to be moved around the back of the shed, JCB 4CX parked at the front (being rented), Massey Ferguson 200 Trailer outside, Massey Ferguson Dung Spreader up the side of the farm and Volvo Loader inside......

Nice one Martin... and in the spelling hall of shame as well? :D :D :D :D - If that defender gets stuck I know a man around your way who can tow it to safety? ;)

Cheers Mark...... :) :) :)

Never mind about the spelling, it's only a one off...... :D;) ;)

Have to get the Siku Fergie out if the Defender gets stuck...... ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well the New Holland's are out again. One of the TM140's is out with the Marston 12 Tonne Trailer carting chicken dung to a field ready for spreading and the Samson SP12-16 is getting ready for the off at the start of the week. The New Holland 6635 is busy ploughing and the Massey Ferguson 200 Trailer is now parked in one of the sheds while the Dung Spreader is out and about and then the two will be swapped over again...... :) :) :)

Well the New Holland's are out again. One of the TM140's is out with the Marston 12 Tonne Trailer carting chicken dung to a field ready for spreading and the Samson SP12-16 is getting ready for the off at the start of the week. The New Holland 6635 is busy ploughing and the Massey Ferguson 200 Trailer is now parked in one of the sheds while the Dung Spreader is out and about and then the two will be swapped over again...... :) :) :)

I'll take another load of those cheap spuds of yours SuperMart if you still have them in coldstore  ;)