goonie boy's photos.....

AlexMF

windermere country side

DSCN3519.jpg

DSCN3526.jpg

master of all i survey...i wish.

DSCN3529.jpg

kirkstone pass (roughly translated as, if you look at the stunning scenery, you will crash and have time to phone home on your way off the edge....mind the cyclist)

DSCN3612.jpg

DSCN3613.jpg

kirkstone pass (roughly translated as, if you look at the stunning scenery, you will crash and have time to phone home on your way off the edge....mind the cyclist)

DSCN3612.jpg

DSCN3613.jpg

Goon, don't suppose you came into Kendal at alll did you ? from staveley way ? if so you went passed our farm, just before a round about on the left hand side ;)

if i'd of known you could of come and had a cuppa with us  ;D

oh yeh, try going up kirkstone pass in winter with all the snow to tescue a stretched HUMMER limo :o

• 3 months later...

greetings, went to ashby show today, excellent day out!

and now for a selection of images....

alpacca...

DSCN4340.jpg

cows in the show

DSCN4336.jpg

angry looking longhorn bull

DSCN4337.jpg

me dressed for work, was whispering in the ears of some farmers i know about harlow bros poultry sheds and some horsey people about stables...

DSCN4325.jpg

the missus with her favourite of the vintage tractor line up...

DSCN4332.jpg

and the only one she was allowed to sit on!

DSCN4333.jpg

Oh no. . ..  Mark is going to be saving that picture mate you know that don't you?!!!!!!!!

Have to say Master Alex, you're looking rather dapper. . . a day at the races squire? Quick Pimms at the yaught club?  :laugh: :laugh:

Those Charolais looks stunning, what lovely animals they are.  :)

Aaaaaaand another thing. . ... last pic, bloke in the hat. . . . he's eyeing up your good ladys' legs I do believe. .

Give me a Stella and I'll go and give his knee caps a good bruising!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aaaaaaand another thing. . ... last picture, bloke in the hat. . . . he's eyeing up your good ladys' legs I do believe. .

Have to say Master Alex, you're looking rather dapper. . . a day at the races squire? Quick Pimms at the yaught club?  :laugh: :laugh:

Those Charolais looks stunning, what lovely animals they are.  :)

oh no hadn't thought that!

thanks mate, it's just what i was wearing to work on friday so threw it on to try to be a member of the country set!

the cows were great, a few of my friends were showing.... herefords? i think....  :-[

Give me a Stella and I'll go and give his knee caps a good bruising!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aaaaaaand another thing. . ... last picture, bloke in the hat. . . . he's eyeing up your good ladys' legs I do believe. .

quite possibly, but i'm not unduly concerned, but i'll give you a stella any time buddy  :-*