goonie boy's photos.....

AlexMF

little slice of Leicestershire that i like to call home....... apologies for missing the mowing and the baling action

yesterday, JD rowing up...

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

weird cube shaped bales  ???

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

will try and find some more stuff to photo for you lot....  :laugh:

outside hindringham highbarns, looking toward Binham. you can see Binham priory (the ruined church effort) in one of the photos.....

saw a fair few valtras round that way....

glad you both like the photos! will do my best for some more :)

Thought that was Binham Priory, I'm used to looking at it from a different angle though ;)  looking in that direction you actually have some of our fields in the distance in your pictures as well :) 

The Valtra's all belong to the same farmer, he's ran them for several years now, we make a habit of borrowing machinery off each other ;D

nice pics there alex, them weird bales looks a bit like a accumaltor stack??? sure i have seen one that puts 6 or 8 normal small bales into a pile like that and binds them? ??? ?? may have been one at the cornwall show, not sure,  but they do not look like one midi bale thats for sure, 

ive just been out for a look, im covered in stinging nettle stings and am digging thorns out of myself....

some are cubes, but some are more cuboid, but about 1.8m x 1m x1m...... strange sizes...... cant see any evidence of accumulation ???

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

as for horsey talk, they smell absolutely mint! someone's pets are being well fed this winter and that's a fact!

verdict?!

Possibly for haylage, Alex. Another possibility is that it will be repacked into vacuum packed bags of hay and this size suits the bagging machine. These would be sold for instance at equestrian stores, pet shops, farm supply etc.

There is a bloke round my way who runs two bale bandits, I have seen them once or twice but have never known where or when and to have my camera with me  >:(

Possibly for haylage, Alex. Another possibility is that it will be repacked into vacuum packed bags of hay and this size suits the bagging machine. These would be sold for instance at equestrian stores, pet shops, farm supply etc.

There is a bloke round my way who runs two bale bandits, I have seen them once or twice but have never known where or when and to have my camera with me  >:(

well my deere trissle! if they are wrapped tomorrow i will be there with camera, i've been sat in the garden all evening, the smell is gorgeous!

hello my deeres!

bales in our fields were haylage, they got wrapped at 1230am. good job as it absolutely p****d it down the next day.....

parents 25th anniversary today.... they went out and i went for an adventure! no one really rates my part of the world as far as.... err anything goes...so i'll show you what i've found on my 3 hour adventure!

IMG_0743.jpg

one for marky.... :-*

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

BlackBrook reservoir...may have gone tomb-stoning here....

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg