goonie boy's photos.....

AlexMF

on the trail of some machinery....

IMG_0774.jpg

view across the hills, i live on t'other side of that peak....

IMG_0778.jpg

some cows that belong to a client of my father's, whose beef farm has been featured on Hairy Bikers! (from left to right, sirloin, rib-eye and rump)

IMG_0783.jpg

Nice abandoned barn

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

field of err sommat or other....

IMG_0789.jpg

Interesting pics Alex.

The bog bales would be normal big bales just made shorter. We used to bale them that short for horse customers. You need to make them quite light that's why they stand on end.

Great pics... a nice change from the norm.

8)

• 1 month later...

well as you've seen in Gav's topic i went to norfolk on holiday and spent an afternoon baling with him, i also took all the pictures from his and my own camera, so you've seen them before and i apologise for that!

Claas at salthouse

100_1506.jpg

my beast next to a MF6280! (my beast managed shepshed to wells in 2h30mins, satnav quoted 3h10mins)

IMG_0856.jpg

field and langham

IMG_0864.jpg

oi've got a bran' new combine 'arvester....

IMG_0883.jpg

that 6280 with the header

IMG_0884.jpg

Claas i saw on the way back to wells

IMG_0935.jpg

Really nice shots Alex - thanks for taking the time to share them :)

echo that really... old Gavalar "Norfolk's face for radio" is not the most photogenic of people.. you've done a damn good job given the subject matter mate  ;):P

Loving the arty shots especially... some cracking photography mate - a real inspiration to all of us budding photographers.. once again.. thanks for sharing

5 footers on straw or there abouts as the size registering bit of the control box was playing up ::)  The joys of Autopower, no need for clutching if I don't want to just use the brakes, although even the clutch pedal is very light anyway with it just being a switch

And as for you Marky........I've suddenly swung more towards the blue tractor when this is replaced........oh and two words...the second is off :P;D ;D ;D ;D :-*

thanks for all the kind words! i don't really know what im doing with the camera, i just point and shoot, good old canon iXus 70!

tempted to put a picture or 2 into that competition in classic tractor, but im worried that i think some of the shots are half decent but that it's just my bias....