goonie boy's photos.....

AlexMF

Nice picture Alex... and some lovely looking legs tractors there buddy  :-[:D :D

I think I've found my new wallpaper image for this month  ;D:D :D

The tractor you've pictured is a 'hard nosed' MF35... most probably a 203 model

As Trissle said... you are looking very dapper mate too... the current Mrs Goon is a very lucky lady mate  :-*:P

Nice picture Alex... and some lovely looking legs tractors there buddy  :-[:D :D

I think I've found my new wallpaper image for this month  ;D:D :D

The tractor you've pictured is a 'hard nosed' MF35... most probably a 203 model

As Trissle said... you are looking very dapper mate too... the current Mrs Goon is a very lucky lady mate  :-*:P

cheers Marky thought you'd know about the mystery massey....

Looks like a nice little show Al, certainly a nice day out. Is Missus country connected so to speak?

she's from Victoria, BC canadia land.... her grandparents farmed but she's a city girl..

Great pictures Goon,

those charolais look fierce tight!

There must be good breeders around your area?

if you say so mate, i'm not very clued up on cows, the rare-breed burgers were very very tasty however!

Your the next barrymore Goon! ;)

i'm not quite sure how to take that, but i'll probably take offence.

• 1 year later...

Cor that's a nice little number and a bit of an odd one too, Alex. How many funny looks did you get from others then? Ya know, taking photos of. .. tra-urs and stuff ..... . .. flipping weirdo. .. :blink: :ha ha!:

I'm not sure any one looked at me... you're lucky I got a full shot of it, mostly I was taking shots of aspects of cars i thought were cool... this wasn't the only tractor aspect of the show! and this Persuaded Steph to buy me a Massey Ferguson industrial grill badge from the autojumble... no pictures though as it's for my birthday next week!

here's some more farm-ish ones from the show

donaldsons fish and game...

DSCF3912.jpg

Landrover series 1, what every farmer needs to pootle round with some straw and a churn of milk!

DSCF3971.jpg

Skoda Felicia pickup, I secretly want one, but not in yellow.

DSCF4011.jpg

my favourite car of the show, 250GT

DSCF4035.jpg

Not at all relevant, but i'm struggling for other farm related things to post, Steph and I had a long weekend in Geneva, here are some seagulls looking at the jet d'eau!

DSCF3342.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

two birthday presents from Steph 
DSCF4058.jpg
Austin 'Flying A' next to a MF industrial badge, only pictures I can find of one is on a UH MF 20B. side by side they display my initials, which is their purpose

Edited by goon