John Deere 6910

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good lad. get the buckrake of the 75 and get the 69 on the pit. bit like what we buckraked with

shes coming on anyways

i will have to try that murray , thanks

i want to put artizan (however you spell it) front links on aswell  ;)  should be no problem for the buckrake

• 3 months later...

long time since i started this , and it still isn't finished  :-[

well i was not happy with the mudgards i made so there having a major facelift

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

i have also done this , not finished yet but its a 6330 standard ( being a standard because i dont need a 7530 cab i can just use the 6920 one  ;) )

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

Looking well lad. Good choice on the chassis for the 6330, wanting to do a standard version myself some time. Also a very good idea on the 6910 hitch, really dont like it when it sits so far. And good job on the mudguards, theyre a bloody nightmare, i spent some time with plastitrruct and fillers on mine. What are you going to use for the bonnet?

Looking well lad. Good choice on the chassis for the 6330, wanting to do a standard version myself some time. Also a very good idea on the 6910 hitch, really dont like it when it sits so far. And good job on the mudguards, theyre a bloody nightmare, i spent some time with plastitrruct and fillers on mine. What are you going to use for the bonnet?

thanks robert , i am trying to do the same with the mudgards as you did or simular as for the bonnet i was going to use the ertl 7810 one but it is wrong so i have a 5410 bonnet here which needs to be lengthened sometime