some pictures from work

05rich

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the 9630t rich,great pictures as well

cheers paul , dispite the size its a great machine

So you need a truck and driver familiar with the docks now then. . ..

Oh is that the 'phone ringing. . ..  :of;);D

;D  well thats the second one , i did a 7530 early last week to go to new zealand , dont have any for ages then two come at once  ;D ;D

been out this way lately tris ?

what a beast did you get to drive it

i have driven it , but not far

• 3 weeks later...

only just seen this topic, its great to look at, didnt realise you were at a jd dealership, ive just started working for RIPON FARM SERVICES ottringham branch part time, its great seen different gear coming in and out, used to work for a mf dealer 11 years ago so dream job been among the green beasts, im only in stores but get a discovery as a parts vehicle to drop bits of with :D

you getting the jd dealership back then?

loving that jd 9630T rich, id love for us to get another tracked machine but since we sold the claas challenger we have gone down the articulated route getting the case ih 325 as we had the ford aswell. oh well that will only be with us a few more seasons anyway, then mabee...... id love a 8345RT they seem nice machines and would be an ideal size for us

great pics though keep em coming

loving that jd 9630T rich, id love for us to get another tracked machine but since we sold the claas challenger we have gone down the articulated route getting the case ih 325 as we had the ford aswell. oh well that will only be with us a few more seasons anyway, then mabee...... id love a 8345RT they seem nice machines and would be an ideal size for us

great pictures though keep em coming

well that 9630t is the first tracked machine i have driven ( so much for starting small  :laugh: :laugh: ) and i diddent realy like driving it as the stearing is so so sensitive and its size , its massive when you look at it , but when you behind the wheel it feels even bigger  :-\

cheers

only just seen this topic, its great to look at, didnt realise you were at a jd dealership, ive just started working for RIPON FARM SERVICES ottringham branch part time, its great seen different gear coming in and out, used to work for a mf dealer 11 years ago so dream job been among the green beasts, im only in stores but get a discovery as a parts vehicle to drop bits of with :D

you getting the jd dealership back then?

by coinsidence the ripon lorry was at our place last week sometime doing something. I agree its great seeing all the machinery coming and going. We have been taken over by AIS but we are keeing the rea valley name and we have the dealership back and running as usuall

we are moving to our new site next week on the other side of shrewsbury

;D  well thats the second one , i did a 7530 early last week to go to new zealand , dont have any for ages then two come at once  ;D ;D 

Bloody small world rich, very bloody small, that trctor is just down the road from me, im blowen out of the water by that atcualy....

More great pictures rich, thats 9630 is a brute  :-*

@sparrowlegs congratulations on your new job, I hope you enjoy it. We have just bought a tractor from RFS at tadcaster  ;D

thanks pat  :)

Bloody small world rich, very bloody small, that trctor is just down the road from me, im blowen out of the water by that atcualy....

i'm blown out the water too  :of :of

one with fron linkage , panoramic doors etc and i am pretty sure it still had english plates in the window when it was loaded

very small world

can you get a pic of here ?

can just see the bosses face when you tell him you know where the 7430 is rich and show pictures of it working eh

yeah  :laugh: :laugh:  i am pleased its in newzealend though , i spent about 3 days cleaning it , all in the engine , all underneath it , all in the cab , i had to take the wheels off and wash behind them etc , it had to be mint so that the inspector at the docks would pass it , otherwise it wouldent be in newzealend now , so i presume it passed  :)

More great pictures rich, thats 9630 is a brute  :-*

@sparrowlegs congratulations on your new job, I hope you enjoy it. We have just bought a tractor from RFS at tadcaster  ;D

small world, what you bought then? not delt with tad yet but been to darrington branch and spoke with ripon end. thanks for your best wishes, im just there part time and still contracting.

which lorry was it rich? we run 3 if not 4, the only one we see at ottrigham is the volvo fm12 artic with R1PON number plate ;D

small world, what you bought then? not delt with tad yet but been to darrington branch and spoke with ripon end. thanks for your best wishes, im just there part time and still contracting.

which lorry was it rich? we run 3 if not 4, the only one we see at ottrigham is the volvo fm12 artic with R1PON number plate ;D

We bought a 6930, there is some pictures from tadcaster in my topic somewhere  ;D  The volvo with the RIPON number plate looks amazing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Long time no post

since the last time i posted so ,so much has happened firstly we haved moved depot from pontesbury , which is the village where i live to the other side of shrewsbury , which is the nearest town to me.  So now got a 20 min car drive rather than a 5 min bike ride every moring.

here are some pictures from mid febuary before we moved to the new depot , as you can see at this point we had so much new stock you could not move around the yard properly

if you ever drove past you will reconise these pictures

IMG_2577-1.jpg

IMG_2576-1.jpg

IMG_2573-1.jpg

IMG_2572-1.jpg

IMG_2578-1.jpg

IMG_2574-2.jpg