Windy's Britain's farm toys & Auto Ways.

windy

So many great childhood memories there. The orange Massey, Kverneland plough and yellow Dynapac Roller which eventually became a trailed version on my carpet farm after a slight indiscretion. Thanks for sharing your wonderful collection Andrew, some lovely Britains items you have accumulated. :)

I have many new items & more pictures to post. My boys collect mainly Siku items now days but i did purchase the JCB 416s farm master a couple of weeks ago for myself. I been trying to get a Britain's Accord seed drill for some time now but keep getting out bid on at last minute on Ebay. Maybe one day I'll come across one at a car boot or sale some where?

Stick with Ebay Andrew you'll get one eventually! Alternatively pay a visit to one of the upcoming Toyfairs, they always have tonnes of stuff to buy and more than likely at least one Accord!

I love your Autoway collection, never really collected much of it myself but I'm starting to pick up the odd 1 or 2.

I have a few of the Milky Way booklets, but only as an EBay purchase. Looking at them makes me wonder if they sent out standard Britains bubble sets or loose items in their own packaging. Perhaps Ploughmaster knows?

I have a few of the Milky Way booklets, but only as an EBay purchase. Looking at them makes me wonder if they sent out standard Britains bubble sets or loose items in their own packaging. Perhaps Ploughmaster knows?

Don't know for sure but according to the caption in the catalogue I would imagine some type of box. It says with each set there is a different building to collect (I assume you cut it out of the box and assemble.)

Don't know for sure but according to the caption in the catalogue I would imagine some type of box. It says with each set there is a different building to collect (I assume you cut it out of the box and assemble.)

Will have another read, methinks

Thinking back to approx 24 years ago. I'm sure the items I received were  in their own packaging but can't be sure? :-\

I'm afraid ploughmaster can't help this time - I've not seen these before  :( .  Something else to keep an eye out for.

• 8 months later...