mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking again Brian and see the wheel centres are a different colour too so maybe they changed them too or maybe there was a green one released :-\ :-\

I have two but are in AMB boxes. The reason i have too is i bought one from Darren King and there were bits broken off of it and missing. Give him his due he did send me a different model I was after FOC and left me with the broken one. I was able to get a good one from G&M Farm models ;) ;)

Thanks for that Brian I thought there was only the Volac in red although there is another wrapper going about from Britains and if I'm right its based on the same tooling but badged as No 00213 a Kverneland UN 7515.

Anyway thanks for clearing that one up Brian. Good old Mr Paul Capon he will be mass producing now that he has got his shed in place ;) ;)

Talking of which when is someone going to make a scratch built model or a conversion and make an all in one McHale baler and wrapper all in one....and offcourse it needs to be pulled and driven by a McCormick "nash" ;D ;D

11062010009.jpg

Thanks for that Brian I thought there was only the Volac in red although there is another wrapper going about from Britains and if I'm right its based on the same tooling but badged as No 00213 a Kverneland UN 7515.

Anyway thanks for clearing that one up Brian. Good old Mr Paul Capon he will be mass producing now that he has got his shed in place ;) ;)

Talking of which when is someone going to make a scratch built model or a conversion and make an all in one McHale baler and wrapper all in one....and offcourse it needs to be pulled and driven by a McCormick "nash" ;D ;D

11062010009.jpg

have a fusion half done and a mccormick like that waiting for it

Hi Brian,nice to see your models,very impressive!! how many do you have? what`s next on your wish list,look forward to seeing the rest of your collection .

Cheers Andrew.

hi andrew the list is growing constantly, think the next thing on my wish list would be a nice 4 cyl john deere, i have a few more pics of recent purchases to add then put my carpet farming collection up ( some well used models), and im also waiting on a couple of more models arriving in the post as we speak

Archived