IMG_1926.jpg

2004 zlf john deere 5720 with loader

IMG_1927.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope you didnt pay to much for the Telehandler there are loads on fleabay rangeing from £12.99 to over £30.00 although the expensive one has bale spikes instead of a bucket but has the same cat number, the others with buckets all seem to have part number 42014, my one is 40026 with bucket Im confused or possibly missing something blindinly obvious.

hi mark and patrick the farmer plus model is a superbly well detailed model that i missed on many occasions but managed to get from a member on here, thanks paulali, james the 3200 telehandler i didnt know exsisted until feb ( i had the 3400) searched high and low and finally got one from big a on here at a very good price then 5 turn up on ebay ,

pete thanks for the comments have more models to list on here now and will have several new scratchbuilds from bor to put up after moira in october as i collect his models as i dont trust royal mail with them

hi mark and patrick the farmer plus model is a superbly well detailed model that i missed on many occasions but managed to get from a member on here, thanks paulali, james the 3200 telehandler i didnt know exsisted until feb ( i had the 3400) searched high and low and finally got one from big a on here at a very good price then 5 turn up on ebay ,

pete thanks for the comments have more models to list on here now and will have several new scratchbuilds from bor to put up after moira in october as i collect his models as i dont trust royal mail with them

He makes nice things so i bet you will be happy  ;)

It would have been nice to enter that show sometime  :P 

• 4 weeks later...

He makes nice things so i bet you will be happy  ;)

It would have been nice to enter that show sometime  :P

yes pete brians models are second to none i wish i had his talents but will just stick to getting him to make them for me ( if he isnt to busy now he is back in full time employment) but i must say you have made a few eyecatching deere`s as well now keep up the excellent work pete

Lovely collection there Brian,I reckon you need a Batenburg pattern police tractor to keep the other one company  ;) ;) ,

Regards

Joe.

now joe i was thinking about running that idea past convo on sunday, ive just downloaded the pictures off the net so fingers crossed

• 4 weeks later...

Archived