mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic!!!! Very jealous!!!!

But..... You need a 6420s and 7810 from PDC... Arguably the best I've seen

hi jez about half way down reply 14 you`ll find a pdc 6420s which i bought at spalding, ive got loads more to put up and have a  collection of b o r 40/50 series

superb stuff and a fine bit of collecting....some ive never seen before and some i have.....you are into your deeres as much as me and my mf,s

thanks brian will be udding to the photos later

A very nice collection you have there Green looks the main part I have all these models too

nice pictures

hi mike i will be uploading more of my collection later more deeres and various machinery to come

I'm glad you have mastered PB Brian. A nice looking collection of Deeres but why the switch to MF's I thought you were green and yellow through and through :of:-\ ???

to be honest bill down at the farm i drove a 135 for many school holidays and the farm next to us had a2wd 590 and a 3050 so its a bit of history and the newer range ive started to take a liking to them but the deere`s will always be my first choice

Good Brian for a minute I thought that working with all that cold ice-cream had effected your brain ;D ;D

Seriously I don't really mind Massey models I mean I buy them if they are Border Fine Arts or Britains it's the real ones that bug me really...I mean at the rally shows there are heaps of the grey menaces be it petrol versions, petrol paraffin versions or even diesels. Great working tractor for a small holding but very little "that looks nice" appeal to them. Now we have a host of the red and grey 35's and also the yellow belly's. There are more and more 135's coming on to the scene with some 148's and 165's and well they have a bit more character and appeal to them. Rant over and well it would be a funny world if everyone liked the same tractor ;) ;)

Happy collecting Brian 8)

Good Brian for a minute I thought that working with all that cold ice-cream had effected your brain ;D ;D

Seriously I don't really mind Massey models I mean I buy them if they are Border Fine Arts or Britains it's the real ones that bug me really...I mean at the rally shows there are heaps of the grey menaces be it petrol versions, petrol paraffin versions or even diesels. Great working tractor for a small holding but very little "that looks nice" appeal to them. Now we have a host of the red and grey 35's and also the yellow belly's. There are more and more 135's coming on to the scene with some 148's and 165's and well they have a bit more character and appeal to them. Rant over and well it would be a funny world if everyone liked the same tractor ;) ;)

Happy collecting Brian 8)

hi bill when i upload the pictures from kilbroney there is a black t???20 4wd but i agree any where you go there are loads of masseys still out there does that tell us something about how they were built

Very impressive collection you're building up there Brian especially on the green and yellow front that also acts as a great reference point particularly regards all those lovely articulated machines. :)

thanks david hopefully by the end of the week will have all my collection uploaded

I knew Brian's models were good but I didn't know they were quite THAT good  :of :of Nice to see the pictures in full size, brings out the best in the models

I knew Brian's models were good but I didn't know they were quite THAT good  :of :of Nice to see the pictures in full size, brings out the best in the models

robbo ill be honest the photos dont do them justice youve got to see them in the flesh good heavy models excellent detail and worth every penny

little to much green in those pictures brian ;D ;D ;D ;D  but nice collection i must say, more into the sg cabbed jds myself, than the new stuff

i agree i grew up with the sg2 deere`s and you couldnt beat them

Archived