McCormick and loader preview

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't sure which to do 1st but as the picture says the loader won, the hedge cutter will be on one thru the week.

UR makin it sound like a pole dance!!!

ha ha!

Its either gonna turn green for a claas or resprayed orange to get those dreadful stirpes off and a road brush on the rear

ricky,

would the hedge cutter adapt in the same way as it did to fit the class as it would to fit on a fendt 818? im after knowing as a large scale farming company near me has a rig like that (fendt/r/h cut flail) and i would like to copy the idea as i know the driver of it.

sparrow legs

ricky,

? ? ? ? would the hedge cutter adapt in the same way as it did to fit the class as it would to fit on a fendt 818? im after knowing as a large scale farming company near me has a rig like that (fendt/r/h cut flail) and i would like to copy the idea as i know the driver of it.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? sparrow legs

Nope far from it,  i can do a fendt tomorrow for you if you wanna see what it looks like cause ive two cutters needin tractors, you do not need to buy it if u dont want it or like the price ha ha!.

How easy is it to put a loader on a different UH model ????? ???

The valtra was dead simple, this tractor was harder, name a tractor and loader combo u want and it can be done if u like!!

Nope far from it,? i can do a fendt tomorrow for you if you wanna see what it looks like cause ive two cutters needin tractors, you do not need to buy it if u dont want it or like the price ha ha!.

The valtra was dead simple, this tractor was harder, name a tractor and loader combo u want and it can be done if u like!!

Just wanted to see what it looks like. There may be an order at the end of it ;) ;) ;)