Ford 7810... Major Change!!

TM190

;D ;D ;D ;D

In progress  ;)

04082010959.jpg

04082010960.jpg

04082010961.jpg

Now what I really need too know is what colour should the roof top be? White or Silver? Some pictures it look white others silver? Its still white at the mo on her..

Decals will be fun I can say that!  :of

i remember reading an article on the 7810 in classic tractor once and apparently when the 1st silver jubilees came out the wheels were silver like the tractor,then it was decided at Ford that so few were being sold that it was more hassle than it was worth changing the paint booth set up to spray the silver so the later ones came on white wheels like every other Ford...so theres 2 examples now of the 7810 silver we can do.....

Suppose the originals were a little more expensive when they came out,also imo they didnt look as nice as the blue versions. but today theyre rare, and everybody loves something thats rare especially a ford.

great conversion youve done of it, looks like it was a factory job

the silver jubilee tractors were very high spec, twin assistor rams, four spool valves , puh, qha lower links,tinted glass, radio cassette, air conditioning , performance monitor,all standard equipment  am sure front mudguards may have been standard too!?.

Suppose the originals were a little more expensive when they came out,also imo they didnt look as nice as the blue versions. but today theyre rare, and everybody loves something thats rare especially a ford.

great conversion youve done of it, looks like it was a factory job

It was, Just not the Uh Factory..

My Factory  ;D ;D ;D

Less than 24 hours I am impressed Blake.

So for my technical advice I guess I get a free one ;D ;D ::)

No point in hanging around is there  ;D  ;D 

A free one? hhmm We'll talk  ::)  :laugh:

i remember reading an article on the 7810 in classic tractor once and apparently when the 1st silver jubilees came out the wheels were silver like the tractor,then it was decided at Ford that so few were being sold that it was more hassle than it was worth changing the paint booth set up to spray the silver so the later ones came on white wheels like every other Ford...so theres 2 examples now of the 7810 silver we can do.....

Well there you go, I seen pics of one with white rims but thought they were just new rims on her..

Been a busy boy the, Blake!

(PS. stopping on the way home to get you something  ;)  )

When am I Not!  :of

7810 was a true classic no matter what brand you follow...no matter what colour or form they come in they all look good...now that uh have thrown it among us we can rip and tear all we like to get them all....Remember when PbMOYNAN had to slice 2 tractors and all that work to get a 7810,and a damn good job he done too....