New Beef Shed

Deere-est

Thank you all, makes it so much more pleasing when things are appreciated by others :) :) :)

I was hoping to spray it this evening but I'm ferrying grain from a Lexion!

Marcus, box profiling may well have suited the gates better in all honesty but I didn't have the right size to go with. I am still unsure as to make this the beefginings of a new farm or [glow=red,2,300]continue the original plan for Leverets to continue it's time line ???

[/glow]

Just think of it as a natural progression of an expanding farming enterprise  as i was told that leverets has aqired more land off of a neighbouring farm so it must expand its livestock buisiness ;D;)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really a lovely shed! You've builded it wonderfull Tris. I build a few frames from polystyrene once, but that wasn't the biggest success for me, ha ha. Did you used wood to build buildings also? The fir wood I use, is the same wood as the French- colleagues use for there buildings! It's super to use, and you can do almost everything with it. :)

I am folowing this for sure! ;D

I only use wood once for my old barn circa 1800's. Many barns around me are steel or stone so I like to copy these. I have painted the shed framework now and will paint the 'concrete' area soon. :) Thank you for looking :)

You're not still building that bloody shed are you Ben  :of

no, they got finished years ok!!, you've seen them!!!!

Ben, maybe you and I should take up a quicker hobby.... like watching paint dry...  :laugh:

might be quicker!!, long days and a little one dont help!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks aweseome mate!!

Now you need to order either a Spread a Bale from Thomas or a straw spreader....

Don't forget... Seive some compost then add the straw from manday ;)

Keep up the good work. The steel looks ok to me for colour!

8)

Thanks Jezzle. It will indeed have the Straw from Mandy and I was thinking how to blend it, your idea could be the answer, with the odd dab of brown silicon for a cow pat :)

Brrrrrr,, got me all excited!!!

Here is a trailer load of my attempt mate:

Needs some more straw I think though.

post-705-132639443918_thumb.jpg

Archived