New Beef Shed

Deere-est

The glue's I use are Rocket and Zap-A-Gap, I have just started using another one too but the name escapes me. While the vertical sections are glued, it is still easy to knock them off their glue mount but once wall sections are added it makes it pretty strong.

Thanks for the comments Tommy, don't say yours won't be as good just yet though.... you may shock yourself once you start building  :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

So .. .. erm. . .. An update?!!

Blew the cobwebs off of this today and got back to it. The roof needed a bit of work as one side I had well. ... ballsed it up basically and glued it on skewiff!! So I had to trim the front off to make it square. I have fitted the front barge board to hold the guttering, the guttering brackets on the rear and the 'tin' right angle flashing down either eve. So next up, the guttering and downpipes and some paint on all the white bits.

Nice to be back at it I must say!!

DSCN0748_zpsd93c10e3.jpg

DSCN0761_zpsfa87ac39.jpg

DSCN0760_zps9dd30e9c.jpg

Trouble is Robert, I add things quicker than I tick things off!!! What will be a quick addition to this once it is finished though is a crush/pen/race system using telegraph poles and motorway crash barriers.

Thanks, pal :)

Yeah, Paul. May only be a layout that gets aired at shows or something but I'd like to do more than this mate.

Yeah it sure is, Sean. Will start bringing it over when I can but for now will build a few more. A newer workshop is in the planning and a house too, all after this one and the cattle race!!

• 2 years later...

Yeah it sure is, Sean. Will start bringing it over when I can but for now will build a few more. A newer workshop is in the planning and a house too, all after this one and the cattle race!!

And none of that got started. ..

• 8 months later...

Archived