Where and what it was this used for?

Leakeyvale

its very narrow, and has a rotovator on the back to?? so at a guess its some sort of market garden tractor maybe?? seen some very narrow ones used arround this way on hills, where they cut shelfs so to speak out of the hills to grow crops on

as for make??? mmmm its orange, and the only orange ones i know are porsche but thats only a guess

Well done Lads, you got there in stages.

Yes it was built to work coffee plantation in Brazil and after 31 years is now back in the UK restored to its former glory.

(You will have to queue for the sloppy kisses!)

i aint queueing sue, i got the first part right afterall  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Here's a picture of the same tractor from my own photographic collection partially restored and making it's public debut I believe at the Millenium Show at Newark. It's styling reminds me of an old streamlined steam locomotive. I've seen and photographed a couple of other tractors from this chap's collection at shows in the past and they were both immaculately presented. 

IMGcoffeetrain.jpg

Here's a picture of the same tractor from my own photographic collection partially restored and making it's public debut I believe at the Millenium Show at Newark. It's styling reminds me of an old streamlined steam locomotive. I've seen and photographed a couple of other tractors from this chap's collection at shows in the past and they were both immaculately presented. 

I have to admit it reminded me of the streamlined locos too.  According to the story it was a wreck so great so see it.  Acording to the sotry it was left in its packing case for 8 years, used for 6 and then abandoned.  Nice to know someone rescued it from oblivion.