UH New Releases 2011

AJH

Just received an email from my supplier and there is to be Orange Valtra T Ltd Edition in dealer box, due out in time for Xmas apparently.

More information on this would be nice. Its hard to see how it would be different from the metallic orange T191 already out, unless it came out in matt or gloss :-\

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the 65 im wondering is it based on 28" rear wheels or are the mudgaurds sitting a bit high......standard 65 wheels were 32" and they sat fairly close to the top of the mudguard,nice model though....sure are some nice variants of the 5480 coming out

Well spotted Brian... I reckon the wheels are the correct 32" versions mate... as the centres are right... BUT... if you look to the rear picture you'll see she's got the extension pillars on for the mudguards.. which would have made her (originally) a 38" wheeled Hi-clear model I reckon.  The 38" wheel has the same centres but the actual rim had spacers welded to it to bridge the gap of the larger diameter wheel.

Is suspect they had to change the front axle during the restoration to a standard version (hi-clear had longer kingpins) so it meant the rears would have ot be bought down to 32's to compensate... otherwise the driver would have fallen out of the seat and banged his nose on the steering wheel mounting nut  :of:D :D

Both are nice looking models but the steering is very poor on both, the header on the Big X and the front mower on the big M doesn't lift.

UH do nice models but poor function. ROS have alot better functionality and better cast metal parts.

And why not do the Big X 1100

The idea of a model is to replicate the real machine. Ros models have both excellent finish detail and have more functionality and stronger metal castings.

The front mower lifts about 1.5mm and drops again. On the real machine it clears the swath with plenty of clearance,

I agree there. I can also not see the engines of the Big X 1000, could that be because it is just a cheap retooling of the old UH big X ? What is the length of the 1000 compared to the V8.And as I said before I also do not understand why they did not make the BigX 1100.

But I will buy it anyways......

Both are nice looking models but the steering is very poor on both, the header on the Big X and the front mower on the big M doesn't lift.

UH do nice models but poor function. ROS have alot better functionality and better cast metal parts.

And why not do the Big X 1100

Why or why do they not release a version of the Big X with a SILAGE HEADER!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Because theyre french and dont care about their uk market who cut silage, i take it there must be no silage made on the continent, as bad as britains are at least they can make a grass header as big as it is

Well.

To add my part:

1. Didn't we have these models already or am i missing something?

2. If they are new then WHY release the big x 1000 the same year as they release the 1100????

Or does that just seem stupid to me??

I agree there. I can also not see the engines of the Big X 1000, could that be because it is just a cheap retooling of the old UH big X ? What is the length of the 1000 compared to the V8.And as I said before I also do not understand why they did not make the BigX 1100.

But I will buy it anyways......

Will find out on the length difference on the real things very disappointed with the new Krone BigX models out and no grass header >:( >:(>:( >:( 

Well spotted Brian... I reckon the wheels are the correct 32" versions mate... as the centres are right... BUT... if you look to the rear picture you'll see she's got the extension pillars on for the mudguards.. which would have made her (originally) a 38" wheeled Hi-clear model I reckon.  The 38" wheel has the same centres but the actual rim had spacers welded to it to bridge the gap of the larger diameter wheel.

Is suspect they had to change the front axle during the restoration to a standard version (hi-clear had longer kingpins) so it meant the rears would have ot be bought down to 32's to compensate... otherwise the driver would have fallen out of the seat and banged his nose on the steering wheel mounting nut  :of:D :D

i think uh need a tractor enthuiast to guide them to good original tractors to measure from.....

do find it strange they dont do a grass header, they must do silage in france??? or do they tend to use them pick up trailers that uh also mate, class quantums and that new red and yellow one for their silage?? guess that would expalin it

Not a huge market for Krone in france sean, bigger market for New Holland, hence the Britains NH forager having a stupidly wide header. New holland sell about 40% of their foragers in France.

Krone is biggest in germany and growing in North America but falling down with no dealer network.

And we can except next year 2 more Schuitemaker miniatures! One is a  limited edition of the Rapide 125, this is a silver one (the one that  was on the Agritechnica 2009) and the second one is a slurry tank.