UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got the latest classic tractor with the new 2011 releases,the article says for more info check the 2011 uh catalogue,but been to uh website,and nothing there,is this catalogue out yet? if so is there a web version?

I don't think it is actually out yet, but I am reliably informed it will be about 200 pages  :of (and that apparently is after a few deletions in the range)

I don't think it is actually out yet, but I am reliably informed it will be about 200 pages  :of (and that apparently is after a few deletions in the range)

got one being emailed to me from an insider will try and post some when it here

schw84,plenty of Amazone pictures here,and technical data

[url=http://mediathek.amazone.de/scripts/CUWP_CGI.EXE?directArg=search&catalogName=amaint03&queryForm=simple_wb_web2006&replyPage=withBasket2006&sorting=field[%7BAF4B2E02-5F6A-11D2-8F20-0000C0E166DC%7D]&sortDirection=Descending&resultformat=thumbnail_wb2006&thumbnailConstraint=150&prop=field[Kategorien]op[Contains]&qVal=pflanzenschutz&prop=field[status]op[is]&qVal=oeffentlich&junc=outerand&prop=field[Notizen]op[Contains]&qVal=fronttank&junc=or&prop=field[Datensatzname]op[Contains]&qVal=fronttank]http://mediathek.amazone.de/scripts/CUWP_CGI.EXE?directArg=search&catalogName=amaint03&queryForm=simple_wb_web2006&replyPage=withBasket2006&sorting=field[{AF4B2E02-5F6A-11D2-8F20-0000C0E166DC}]&sortDirection=Descending&resultformat=thumbnail_wb2006&thumbnailConstraint=150âˆ=field[Kategorien]op[Contains]&qVal=pflanzenschutzâˆ=field[status]op[is]&qVal=oeffentlich&junc=outerandâˆ=field[Notizen]op[Contains]&qVal=fronttank&junc=orâˆ=field[Datensatzname]op[Contains]&qVal=fronttank

Regards

Joe.

yes 6910,i was laughing to myself when i wrote it,it just that ive been hearing from so many different customers that they are sick of 1 tractor in 10 colours,squeezing every last bit..i wonder could i sell a silver mengele forager on ebay,i did think about it once and got cold feet....i guess it would be nice with a silver tractor,hmmm......and the jd3650 i sold yesterday with the slurry system i also thought about doing in black,but what a lot of work if no one was interested.....i agree with pdc that 4000 etc is not limited,theres nothing special about something that 3999 other people have,dbp has the right idea in 500 or thereabouts,thats limited...

I completely agree.... No one wants the tractors in other colours.... I just have seen on Atte's website that the 8690 is going to be in black !!!!!!!!!!!!! I've sworn to buy no more colour variants!!! ( did just buy 2 of those grey ones though but that's because I've played with and broken one so now there's only 2499..... ha ha!) the best thing they could do is just change things like the gear boxes so have the dyna vt in on with the joystick and the normal geared box in another and just do that as a ltd people would appreciate that more.

::) ERTL already do a PINK one albeit a 1/64th scale Steiger

ERTLPinkStieger.jpg

Regards

Joe.

not only Steiger! New Holland has a 2035 in pink too, made by Scale Models (and i actually have it in the collection ;) ), but then again, there is a real one for breast cancer awareness and the proceeds of the model also went to that good cause. So i aint complaning (yet)...

16-SM-NH_2035-pink-A.jpg

Product: New Holland TNF 90 DT (1997)

Item number: UH6073

Scale: 1:43

Production run: Unlimited

Pictures:

26319grande.jpg

26321grande.jpg

26323grande.jpg

26324grande.jpg

Product: Mc Cormick-Deering Farmall F12 (1935)

Item number UH6087

Scale: 1:43

Production run: Unlimited

Pictures:

26327grande.jpg

26328grande.jpg

26329grande.jpg

26330grande.jpg

26332grande.jpg