UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Amazone looks outstanding :)  however  I already own the trailed version which is a 36metre boom which means I cannot buy one thats only 18metres or it will make unwanted extra tramlines across the carpet :(

The Quivogne kit is totally uninteresting :(  and to think at the Doe show I was salivating over their Pluton subsoiler (looks like Sumo Trio) and anticipating its release, how dissapointing its not in this collection :'( 

What is the number of pieces of that Ford 7810 Andy?

And Pete, there is a Horsch Pronto 4 DC and the Väderstad Rapid A 800C. UH shows also older items on the show, so not only the new 2011 items ;)

Here is an image of the Malvern 7810. Just trying to find the item number, plus something of the packaging.

Are there more pictures available? Would like to know if it is based on the blue tractor casting or the Silver Jubilee (bonnet bulge etc.) Are there more differences or the chrome alone.

Not sure if I want it to add to my collection  :-\ . Hope this doesn't mean the colour variation thing also gets to the Fords.

Thanks, Jack.

What is the number of pieces of that Ford 7810 Andy?

And Pete, there is a Horsch Pronto 4 DC and the Väderstad Rapid A 800C. UH shows also older items on the show, so not only the new 2011 items ;)

Limited to 499 Atte!  ;)

I just read that there is comming a New Holland BB9090... ;)

http://www.shop-014.de/Modelltoys-p2178h4s44-New-Holland-BB9090.html

not surprising, given that the AGCO versions were already available, one more to add to the list then...

Limited to 499 Atte!  ;)

when will it be available? (although i am not particularly fond of these colourvariations and hope to God that this is the last one too.. but can't miss in the collection)