UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might not have been dropped ?? might just be they didnt want to pay for the extra 3 or 4 pages to print it?? bit like model farmer ,we work to the print companyspages per title, and whilst you may fill 84 pages, the printers run to 96, so what do you do with the rest ???

I heard also that the 5480 whas droped in the line of UH from my modelhandler!

Not the 8690 this is the first time i heard of that one being droped!

I guess that they also going to realease the 7600 for the Agrotechnika! ;D:P

creative masters who import uh say anything not in the catalogue is obsolete,although again its all a bit weird as the claas liner 3000 is still in the uh catalogue but dropped by claas

and the massey activa combine,still in the uh catalogue but dropped by mf's own shop

nice to see the small tier4 5400 made will deffo get some for projects I want to make but will hold off incase they release one with a loader in a few months.

I dont like the rear wheel centres though,and the front linkage as well :-\

The centres are the right ones for a loader tractor though  ;):)

Yes Mark they are really,I'm a fussy ol g.i.t when it comes to mf models,and a shame they have painted the rims the wrong colour again,this shouldn't happen now uh tractors cost more than a few years back :(

whys that usa 165 got two diufferent sets of wheels on it, and the first pics missing the front weight to???? may have to buy the first silver wheeled one if that comes out, swap the wheels onto the 175 then. lot more like that round than the red hubbed ones 

whys that usa 165 got two diufferent sets of wheels on it, and the first pictures missing the front weight to? ??? may have to buy the first silver wheeled one if that comes out, swap the wheels onto the 175 then. lot more like that round than the red hubbed ones 

Interesting point Mr Pullover.... I'd not even noticed that mate... perhaps their will be two versions then. As for a so who is going to be the first to use these models to make a 175, 178, 185 or even a 188 ???

The 175 and 185 originally had cast PAVT's in the UK... when the 188 was announced they changed the 185 back to pressed steel centres.. someone needs to cast some wheel weights for the front wheels.. inner and outer please.  :-*:P

Still drewling whit those photo´s of the steepnose!

See some things i aleady want to chainge on it :P

Is this as big as the 5455 steepnose Mark or a lot smaller (in dymensions)

Not a clue Johnny.. sorry buddy... I'd take a guess at them being the same size though bonnet wise mate

all the ones i have seen are pressed hubs, never ever seen a 100 on pavt hubs, but thats another story, them wheels if they do that version will be swapped to the 175 for me, may yet even swap the bonnets and remove the desiel decal , which would be even better then, well for me

Interesting point Mr Pullover.... I'd not even noticed that mate... perhaps their will be two versions then. As for a so who is going to be the first to use these models to make a 175, 178, 185 or even a 188 ???

The 175 and 185 originally had cast PAVT's in the UK... when the 188 was announced they changed the 185 back to pressed steel centres.. someone needs to cast some wheel weights for the front wheels.. inner and outer please.  :-*:P

Not a clue Johnny.. sorry buddy... I'd take a guess at them being the same size though bonnet wise mate

Thanks for the info buddy ;)

Still drewling whit those photo´s of the steepnose!

See some things i aleady want to chainge on it :P

Is this as big as the 5455 steepnose Mark or a lot smaller (in dymensions)

I think the price would be the first thing to change ::) UH tractors seem to have doubled in price, other manufacturers have increased in price but not doubled ???

I think the price would be the first thing to change ::) UH tractors seem to have doubled in price, other manufacturers have increased in price but not doubled ???

The prices of casting metal have almost doubled due to the demand in China. Also steel and aluminium have gone up which they make their moulding tooling from. Also they have changed their metal which is now lighter than before to try and save on the shipping cost. I think the metal price is to rise 15% again at the end of this year as demand is getting higher

UH models have gone up in price, I would not have a problem with this if they had got rid of that god awful rear linkage. I have a few models that I have replaced with PMA type, and there are a few of these new ones that I really want, but I will have to modify them. Maybe UH might take heed of the FTF as RC2/Britains did....

Wel about the linkage i think you have a point but i think it is nice that you can put some thing behind the tractor.

The bigger problem whit UH i found out that there onw implements some times not fit to their onw produced tractors!

I think the need to sort that out!

Also if you take for an example the Kuhn,Vicon and Deutz mowing combination the mowers don´t stay raised up!

There are a lot of isue´s they need to sort out!

But hey the conversionist like me need also something to do :P

i wonder how long it will be before we see uh doing a ros, and having interchangable front kit, weights or linkage, but also rear end, 3 point linkages or a siku style one, someone will do it for sure as overall it would please both sides of the collectors market 

all the ones i have seen are pressed hubs, never ever seen a 100 on pavt hubs, but thats another story, them wheels if they do that version will be swapped to the 175 for me, may yet even swap the bonnets and remove the desiel decal , which would be even better then, well for me

There is a 188 with pvat rims on it. Know of quite a few 100 series over here with pvat rims