UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR Lemmy Kilmister?  :laugh:  :P

Yeah Sean, if you aint going to say, don't tempt us!!!  :-X  :laugh:

P.S Have you heard about the 40 series Deeres that are going to be made next year?  :of8)

i strongly hope you arent lying barry  but you probley are :'(

Well done UH... that FE looks to be spot on at first glance... when I first saw it my heart sank.... skinny's on the front... that would make it a single clutch 'basic' model... tin seat.... NO tractometer.. BINGO... right and right as well... I'll be having one of those for sure... and they've set the stage now for a 'Penny' too... MF35 TVO in red and grey ... ummmm.... yes please  :P

The American TO doesn't float my boat in all honesty... and I can't comment on it's accuracy too much as I'm clueless when it comes to the USA market models.. old or new  :-[

Agree whit the FE 35 mate!

The TO is also for me a bit disapointing but hey whe collect MF tractors Mark so i guess we have to buy them both! :P;)

But 60euro that price is awfull!!

Normaly you'd pay about 50 euro for this kind of stuff or even less!

Only thing UH is doing wrong whit this is the PRICE! >:(

Agree whit the FE 35 mate!

The TO is also for me a bit disapointing but hey whe collect MF tractors Mark so i guess we have to buy them both! :P;)

But 60euro that price is awfull!!

Normaly you'd pay about 50 euro for this kind of stuff or even less!

Only thing UH is doing wrong whit this is the PRICE! >:(

Wouldn't that be about normal for 1/16th? I've never really taken an interest in 1/16 scale stuff so i don't know what the price would be like

are these the releases you were on about sean,all too early stuff for me im afraid,i got my hopes up for a 600 series or a 200 series

no paul none of those ,something  a little newer than that,at least one other mf lover on here knows what they are to mind mate  ;) ;)

any better pics of the massey 40 high clearance than atte??? see G&M have a small shot on their website of it??????

Wouldn't that be about normal for 1/16th? I've never really taken an interest in 1/16 scale stuff so i don't know what the price would be like

Well normaly i pay around 45 to 50 euro's for a model like that!

no paul none of those ,something  a little newer than that,at least one other mf lover on here knows what they are to mind mate  ;) ;)

any better pictures of the massey 40 high clearance than atte??? see G&M have a small shot on their website of it? ??? ??

I think that the MF lover would be Mark then :P

any better pictures of the massey 40 high clearance than atte??? see G&M have a small shot on their website of it? ??? ??

thats good news,i know you cant say what ones sean but can you tell us roughly when there due?