UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently bought the ROS T7.270 blue power and its great :D  Metallic blue always looks good whatever vehicle the paints on ;)    UHs decision to release the 6090 in T7 trim and union jack and blue power formats was an easy prediction to make and to be fair at least theres a very good chance we will see all four variations at work in the UK which is more than you can say for black,silver and yellow MFs ;)

the blues nice, but that brown if they get the colour right would be very nice, something different, wasnt even aware they did that fiat colour to be honest

New Holland don't do a Fiat colour version. We did it ourselves for the customer who has all his NH tractors in Terracotta colours. Green Power and Yellow power versions were also made.

I think ive seen that tractor at the openday off Flying toys where Niels v Eekelen and i had our layout on display.

Didnt like the tractor but i think that NH´s design for me is ugly but that is my personal opinion ofcourse.

I think ive seen that tractor at the openday off Flying toys where Niels v Eekelen and i had our layout on display.

Didnt like the tractor but i think that NH´s design for me is ugly but that is my personal opinion ofcourse.

Your right it was there. Brand new at the time.

Product: Oliver 600 (1963)

Item number: UH4008

Scale: 1:16

Production run: Unlimited

UH price: €69,-

Pictures:

26678grande.jpg

26679grande.jpg

26680grande.jpg

26681grande.jpg

26682grande.jpg

26683grande.jpg

When this one is ready then the David Brown's 990 Implematic and Selectamatic in 1:16 won't be far away  ;D

Just had an email about the Amazone sprayer and they are quotting £65 plus postage for it, so by the time you've payed for a tractor for it your talking around £100 for the set up :of

uh's prices seem to keep creeping up,although the combine is not uh,i want to do a harvest dio with the fortia combine,uh berbane grain bin chaser,and a mf 8690,your looking at £160.00 to a £170,00 for that set up,this hobby is an expensive one

Not true, because the news is from this list, and this list is fake...:

UH4023 - KRONE BIG X 1000 with grass header

UH4056 - CASE MAGNUM 7230

UH4067 - VALTRA 8550

UH4068 - CASE MAXXUM 5130

UH4086 - PÖTTINGER JUMBO 10.000

UH4096 - MASSEY FERGUSON 5450

But maybe are the Case IH models comming, but not with these item numbers... Just wait and see.