UH New Releases 2011

AJH

two different models though , ones a mf 600 style version, the uh ones a 3000 style one, landini used a werid number system, i think the britains ones a 10000  to???? from memory ,so technically it may well be right in the range if that makes sence, just landini followed mf through the styles

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Your not being picky your giving a fair critical assessment based upon the pictures of the real thing and UHs effort and its clear that any model collector with a discerning eye for accuracy can see the UH puma isnt accurate.  Lets hope that ROS can get a license for CASE as their T7000 NHs are the right shape and much more accurate than UH.

Agreed, just came here to find photo's of the new model having seen one on a sellers website.... my first thought being, "that doesn't look right, lets see if I can find more photo's  :-\  "

am a bit confussed as i always thought the nh cab was the same as the case cab?? so if the nh is right, as no ones complained about it that i know of, why on earth would uh produce a completley different one for the case??? and in the process get it totally wrong ,from pics i can see the nh does not have the "screen rail" inside but that would just be a glued in bit i would think

So Texas - is that a pimped Britains model or the UH one?

The front grill looks like it has started to fall off....

This a conversion from a New Holland T7070 and a Britains Case Puma 225 CVX in thr right colour,

made by forum member fendt 936 driver. He has done a great job :)

The front grill is oke.

Texas

• 2 weeks later...