The Griffith 'ith' no more... RIP and... well... good riddance really

Lord Ferguson

Well... I lent a mate of mine my trailer a few months ago...

He called me today... I could tell by his voice he wanted to break something to me... anyway... a picture tells a thousand words...

18102010001.jpg

Nasty old Ford.. see.. that's the problem  ;D

18102010002.jpg

Evidently.. the ram let go halfway up... and it went over on someones nissen (nissan ? spelling) hut  :of:-[:D :D

18102010004.jpg

Last one... basically... RIP Mr Griffith

18102010003.jpg

Oh that is nasty Mark but I'm sure you or your mate will be covered by insurance.

I never lend out any of my 3 car trailers since well  I have had them come back with broken lights, burst tyre and covered in shix...folk know not to ask me for a lend but I will certainly move stuff for folk if they ask me.

looks like he had her overload Mark, he made a fair mess of her anyways  :-\

I think that sums it up mate really  :-\  ... hey ho... it was never my favourite piece of implement anyway... first, and last time I go second hand for a piece of kit like that.

Lets face it... you don't really sell a decent trailer.. if it's still decent do you.  :-\

Mark, theres got to be about 5 or 6 Griffith trailers up here in Caithness and not one of them is straight there all twisted maybe not as bad as whats pictured here, but yeah even the one at my work has a fair twist in her now. Not the best of trailers but they get you from A to B atleast!

Mark, theres got to be about 5 or 6 Griffith trailers up here in Caithness and not one of them is straight there all twisted maybe not as bad as whats pictured here, but yeah even the one at my work has a fair twist in her now. Not the best of trailers but they get you from A to B atleast!

It's not a well enginered trailer really.... it always seemed too long for the size of the metal used to me.  I guess this event proves it.

It was only hauling compost... if you heaped it up, after pressing it down with the bucket you'd be hard pushed to get 7t or so on that trailer as well