Massey 1200

JC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be interesting - can't do the same as mjb1 has forbidden it - he doesn't want to be associated with a new topic entitled "Old bat of the Month" !!!

Well, that's a bit out of order mjb......  >:( >:(>:(;)

No....... sorry to disappoint you mjbm, but there's more to life than sitting in a tractor all weekend I'm afraid!!

So, about this 1200. .. .. Do much over the weekend Doc? Are Classic Tractor booked for a page three spread?

I was hoping to have a photo shoot on Sunday with a semi naked model on the bonnet but I didn't manage to get the model to come.......  ::) ::)::) ::)

Maybe she'll be free for lunch next week...  :-\ :D :D :D;)

I was hoping to have a photo shoot on Sunday with a semi naked model on the bonnet but I didn't manage to get the model to come.......  ::) ::)::) ::)

Maybe she'll be free for lunch next week...  :-\ :D :D :D;)

You wern't going for the right places, I get criticised for that too....

Will you eventually like to have a period impliment to fix it up with aswell for working days etc?

I might work it full time yet.  :-\

Really? Like the thought of that, bit of nursing and some steady hands and she'll be fine I would have thought.

whacky thought - the first ever FTF members meet up  - at FP's place to admire and drive this wonderful beast ?

Great thought!!! Would a few beers and some pub grub follow on from this?!!

MJB, you got the idea. When he is done can I be the one who says "Where does this spring go Mark?"!!!!

Cheesy peas indeed, beats the mushy variety them northern monkeys eat!!

:D :D :D - I can strip em no trouble... then it's you two boys turn eh Tris and Marcus  ???;)

Archived