Massey 1200

JC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

After 3 weeks i read this topic ???.

I think i must go to doctor with my eyes, because i am almost everyday here on the forum and i didn't see this topic. Also i see that mister Case-IH has bought a MF. I have watched the pictures from the MF now for some hours the be sure it is not a Case stx :D :D

My next question is for Marky, Ben and Sean what did you guys do with Jason ???:D :D

texas

:D :D - we all have a bit of red in us Bas...

Jason's still young... he's confused...

I think he'll "come out" soon... we have the bunting, ballons and cake all ready in the cupboard out the back  :D :D

Hurry up though Jason.. the Jaffa Cakes run out of date in April 2008  :o

:D :D - we all have a bit of red in us Bas...

Jason's still young... he's confused...

I think he'll "come out" soon... we have the bunting, ballons and cake all ready in the cupboard out the back  :D :D

Hurry up though Jason.. the Jaffa Cakes run out of date in April 2008  :o

:'( :'( :'( A new virus is there it is called MBS ( marky, ben ,sean).This is a hard virus. It wash your brains with Massey Ferguson. I hope soon there is a new drug for it ,that stop this hard virus. Till that time watch out for MBS. :D :D

Texas

last reply was :

Re: Massey 1200

? Reply #158 on: February 07, 2006, 09:35:31 pm ?

After 3 weeks i read this topic ???.

I think i must go to doctor with my eyes, because i am almost everyday here on the forum and i didn't see this topic. Also i see that mister Case-IH has bought a MF. I have watched the pictures from the MF now for some hours the be sure it is not a Case stx :D :D

My next question is for Marky, Ben and Sean what did you guys do with Jason ???:D :D

texas

oops .......i think yer eys are working ok, just a bit more sleep maybe :D :D

I haven't had time to take it to the scrap yard yet.... I promise to get pictures of it going in the crusher.  :)

Yes, Marky will bring his compactor up and 'dispose' of it for you  ;D ;D

Would look good tarted up a bit though, Jase  :)

Archived