Réplicagri 2011

AJH

why are the mudguards inaccurate ploughmaster?

Perhaps it's my eyesight, but they don't appear to be contoured right to me - the model has three distinct angles at the outer edge of the black section, whereas all the NH 60 series tractors I've seen are much more curved:

New-Holland-8560-Range-Command,bad1fb25.jpg

It's a niggle, I know, but I was under the impression that these are made and priced as models rather than toys, so they have no excuse not to be spot on

Perhaps it's my eyesight, but they don't appear to be contoured right to me - the model has three distinct angles at the outer edge of the black section, whereas all the NH 60 series tractors I've seen are much more curved:

It's a niggle, I know, but I was under the impression that these are made and priced as models rather than toys, so they have no excuse not to be spot on

I quite agree with you ploughmaster however you will recieve little sympathy from some others on here whos attention to detail is much less than your own and are happy to spend hard earned cash on second rate models such as the 8560 ::)

Perhaps it's my eyesight,

Could well be!  :P

REPB22_New_Holland_8560_2.jpg

;D 

REPB22_New_Holland_8560.jpg

:D

REPB22_New_Holland_8560_fronthef.jpg

:-*

New Holland M160

(Available November 2010)

REP022_New_Holland_M160.jpg

REP022_New_Holland_M160_motorkap.jpg

:D

I quite agree with you ploughmaster however you will recieve little sympathy from some others on here whos attention to detail is much less than your own and are happy to spend hard earned cash on second rate models such as the 8560 ::)

Ooooooooooooh.          .. . .. ... ..

post-227-132639573172_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well having spent the majority of the the last ten years around the 60 series, the arches look fine to me. I agree on the roof being wrong, that's glaringly obvious. As is the awful front linkage. The arches though, they are ok.  ;)

i don't confess to be a NH expert in anyway, but bar the roof that looks pretty OK to me, most if not all models have some discrepancy's even hand built ones, no ones that perfect, hell i bet even the real machines differ slightly. as we always say if its that bad dont buy it ,only way we as collectors can force them to get it better at the end of the day,

not as high but still to high if that makes sence, as for pictures i took a few, they are  in the zwolle topic, but the models  were in a glass display case, so getting decent pictures without flash back was a nightmare ,

will just have to wait and see i suppose hard to understand how they get it wrong yet imber got it spot on

will just have to wait and see i suppose hard to understand how they get it wrong yet imber got it spot on

they might of been measuring of a modded machine if you understand what i mean !

our ts115 sle had a high roof and the boss ordered it with an extra which made it higher so he said  :-\

they might of been measuring of a modded machine if you understand what i mean !

our ts115 sle had a high roof and the boss ordered it with an extra which made it higher so he said  :-\

i know what you mean but never heard of or seen a higher roof.why did he want it that way??

i think over the last few years we have been spoilt with the amount of detail we get on our models now,ploughmaster casted some doubt in my mind about the mudguards,i must admit,the roof yes, everybody has noticed that,but today i went and seen a 8560,the mudguards/arches are fine

Bennes as already stated means skip in French, Trailer manufacturers use the word before there company name to show they manufacture trailers (ie Bennes Campagne).  Many UK companies did/do the same ie Warwick Trailers, Brian Legg Trailers, Marston Trailers, Wooton Trailers, Salop Trailers, Gull Trailers and Colins Trailers  to name a few.

Be interested in who built the French Massey trailers, unlikely to be the same as the IH ones . Many French trailers seem to be made along the same lines just as most British ones were all built along the same basic form.

Roof still looks like the two ends of nothing, and the mudguard look a bit better but still along way from perfect, would be fine for a britains/siku toy, but its an expensive replica, that would cost them no more to do right as do it wrong.

seen a 8560 yesterday, i know where there is one,parked up,so had a good look,cant see how the mudguards are wrong

seen a 8560 yesterday, i know where there is one,parked up,so had a good look,cant see how the mudguards are wrong

I drove one of the hateful old things for 3 long years ha ha!, the are too flat on the model, should be slightly more tapered like the britains one, but not as much as it.

As for the roof the ts iirc are the same as teh 7840's which are identical in every way to the 8560s apart from not having two circles at the front for mounting flashers on. The bottom bit of the roof is even to high letalone the hump on the top

the roof on these two are a lot lower than the early prototype pics we saw, think thats what tris may have posted, but is still too high, the arches, i aint qualified to say about, see many tm's arround ,dont recall a 8650, but they are the same nigh on i bleive and i do  look but i have never studied them like that