Réplicagri 2011

AJH

the roof on these two are a lot lower than the early prototype pictures we saw, think thats what tris may have posted, but is still too high, the arches, i aint qualified to say about, see many tm's arround ,dont recall a 8650, but they are the same nigh on i bleive and i do  look but i have never studied them like that

A tm and 8560 are identical in every way asthetically, bar the tms cab sits higher due to cab suspension which most of them have, and the tms dont have sunroofs, unless its an optional extra, the later tms of course have different roofs altogether

Blimey. The last page and a half read exactly the same as the discussion before! ::)

Same cab for 40, 60, TS, TL and early TM. Different roof on TL and later TM. Black extensions different on later TM. Cab sits higher on later 60 series and TM's due to cab springs. Done. Fact.

Now, what's next?!!

Blimey. The last page and a half read exactly the same as the discussion before! ::)

Same cab for 40, 60, TS, TL and early TM. Different roof on TL and later TM. Black extensions different on later TM. Cab sits higher on later 60 series and TM's due to cab springs. Done. Fact.

Now, what's next?!!

..Still have the wrong roof  ;D ;D ;D ;D :of::)

just throw my opinion in, Sean your pictures look good and do the model justice, as for the roof ive never seen one like that but that doesnt mean to say it wasnt available in other countries???? it does baffle me that people think the UK is significant in the world of farming and ag machinery.

just throw my opinion in, Sean your pictures look good and do the model justice, as for the roof ive never seen one like that but that doesnt mean to say it wasnt available in other countries? ???it does baffle me that people think the UK is significant in the world of farming and ag machinery.

thats because every british person likes to remember when we were significant in the world ::):P

just throw my opinion in, Sean your pictures look good and do the model justice, as for the roof ive never seen one like that but that doesnt mean to say it wasnt available in other countries? ??? it does baffle me that people think the UK is significant in the world of farming and ag machinery.

we were a good farming force to be reconed with ,,, till thatcher and any other PM since her who has

invented Quota's and other stelth tax'es to kill off our rural ways then made us dependable on hand outs like the

set-aside scheme ect they wont be happy till they make our green lands and woodlands affordable

housing for our ever growing UK population  :-\ i wouldent buy the model myself but it aint as bad as the BFA

390 now is it

just throw my opinion in, Sean your pictures look good and do the model justice, as for the roof ive never seen one like that but that doesnt mean to say it wasnt available in other countries? ??? it does baffle me that people think the UK is significant in the world of farming and ag machinery.

well that was the 10th odd pic i took to get it in the shot, most had flash back ect  ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)  one even had a kids hand in it, amazing how he did it so dam quick, but i got it, as for your other point, i did raise that same point early on, for all we knoe it could be a itallian one or something with extra filters in ,anything really

perhaps the toy/model makers are not completely to blame for inaccuracies of these particular tractors. two manufacturers have had a go now! and both have failed to get it coimpletely right-rather than measuring up a real production tractor maybe its the material given to them by new holland thats wrong eg drawings and blue prints. perhaps even from real 1-1 prototypes.  Imber got things correct from the word go by the processes they used of measuring real tractors.

You've just about smacked the nail there Simon. The trouble with these debates and discussions is there is no end to each one. They range from the entertaining to the anal, the constructive to the opinionated but if a rep from any of these companies could actually tell us the facts it would certainly help!!

The reason why im so dissapointed at the inaccuracys is because i was so looking forward to a highly detail replica coming out, the tm and especiall the 60series were never a particulay great tractor, i never particularly like driving them, but they were the tractor i learnt on and have done the most of my driving on, so hold a real importance as a tractor, and i always think of them fondly, so it madens me when i see thats all were getting from replicagri, i'll buy one for the aformentioned reasons, but the minute it arrives it'll be going under the knife, being resprayed to nh blue, proper roof, different wheels and will just have to put up with the mudguards. All in all alot better than britains.

Same as you Robert apart from I do enjoy driving them and I think they are superb tractors for numerous reasons. From this model I would like to get puite a few variants to replocate what I have driven. I won?t be buying one until I see what others do with it though.

its ok to keep saying if you dont like dont buy, but people are entitled to their opinions, i can see everyones point of view which are all valid.

It would be great if someone from the company was able to shed some light on why the roof is like that? ???

the most sensible post in this topic

Same as you Robert apart from I do enjoy driving them and I think they are superb tractors for numerous reasons. From this model I would like to get puite a few variants to replocate what I have driven. I won?t be buying one until I see what others do with it though.

thats cheating tris,what different variants did/do you drive tris,only ones i drove were tm 125 and tm 120 for a contractor in okehampton

no mate, not on the 60 series

Haha, sorry, I was on a wind up  ;D

I just wanted to point out this place has always had discussion, positive and negative and I wouldn't want it any other way.

The whole "don't like it, don't buy it" thing is being done to death; especially on a discussion board, why should people keep quiet about something if it is true? It's as if people are being punished for pointing out errors,well nothing's going to be perfect, but I don't see why we can't at least discuss it objectively.