Réplicagri 2011

AJH

Cab is still wrong isn't it....that's a real shame as it does spoil the model.

Would an Imber cab be correct if retro fitted to this model?

It's a shame they've spoiled it by getting a few things wrong - it's a model that has been crying out to be done properly (even I have to say the Britains version left a lot to be desired!).

The Imber cab roof would be spot on, but you still have the problem of the 40 series mudguards (at least Britains had the right shaped ones for their version, even if the rest was a bit ropey).  They have also made the same mistake that Britains made with their first batch - the bonnet side decal is the wrong way round.  It is a bit disappointing when some of the other Replicagri models are excellent.

i agree with you paul that has lost me to ??? ??? , i know i am no real nh expert but they look good to me, only issue i can see, like all the rest of us is the roof, no one else has mentioned the arches yet that i know of

Didn't they make the MF ones for the French market as well.. that IH trailer would look superb in MF colours as a 212 ?

you got a picture of the french one mate, recon its a easy job that even you could do

i agree with you paul that has lost me to ??? ??? , i know i am no real nh expert but they look good to me, only issue iu can see, like all the rest of us is the roof, no one else has mentioned the arches yet that i know of

you got a picture of the french one mate, recon its a easy job that even you could do

yeah no ford/nh expert,but i cant see what is wrong,perhaps,just after a bit more studing,they might not be wide enough,but thats all i can see