How many models did you buy in 2010 ?

Mike R

Spreadsheets? Not me, I buy my models as a reward for hard work and enjoy displaying them. If I started bu66ering around with spreadsheets and all that, it would make it laborious I'm sure ::) So with that, I think I bought between 15 & 20 models but have no exact figure.

Spreadsheets? Not me, I buy my models as a reward for hard work and enjoy displaying them. If I started bu66ering around with spreadsheets and all that, it would make it laborious I'm sure ::) So with that, I think I bought between 15 & 20 models but have no exact figure.

same reason as you tris,reward to myself,with the occasional input from the wife,dear of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I haven't counted how many items I've added to my collection this year. Unlike most here, I don't collect tractors or implements, but am rather keen on old toy buildings, and have long since run out of cupboards and drawers to put them in, so am reduced to cardboard boxes stacked up in the bedrooms (I have the house to myself, so can do this).

This year's buildings buys include a 2nd (already had one, but too cheap to miss buying another) ELF Western Town Street (3ft long, bank, saloon, sheriffs office, etc), some farmyards & lots of single farm buildings and a couple of nice zoos, a circa 1960 one by Barton Toys & a nice 1930s zoo by manufacturer unknown. 

thought i had a slower year more selective in my purchases.....

spreadsheet shows 126 new items    wooooops :of :of

8 still on order from mfm........... :) :)

my name is richard and i am addicted to model tractors :of :of :of :of :of :of

i feel you, welcome to ATTCA (Anonymous(ugh) Toy Tractor Collectors Association)

I am Wil, and like you, i collect farm models..

and i am an addict. :-[:-[ :-[:of :of

trying to cut back, 2009 showed 200+  :of model purchases , 2010 - 130(not counting the ones that are on order  :-[ ) goal for 2011 - 52 (one can dream ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... In case Mrs. B. ever reads this - NONE!

There! As she never reads beyond the first line...

About 15 I guess. All vintage Britains, as I'm not so interested in the larger modern tractors. My main 'era' of interest is the 50's through to the 70's, roughly. Mainly implements too, as I like to display my tractors with 'something to do' and already had a few tractors sitting idle in the shed.

This year I'm planning to catch up with the Britains buildings to add to my farmyard.