Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2011

Gav836

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone told me he had some old models on the attic. Went to have a look and took some off him.

Case/DB 1690, Ertl. One unboxed and one brand new still in box

John Deere 3140, Ertl

MF 595 with rear dual wheels, Britains

MF 595, Britains

Claas Dominator, Gama (sadly with a kaput header)

Ford 6600, Britains

Fendt GTA, Cursor

Fendt Favorit 600 2x but different roofs, Cursor

Zetor 12145?, Igra

Fiat 880 DT5, Yaxon

NH Clayson 8070 combine, Yaxon. Again the header broken but it might make a good conversion base despite it being quite rare.

Some models are not perfect missing the odd exhaust, air filter etc.. But those can be rectified mostly. Does anyone has a clue about what the Cursor Fendt's might be worth? Come with a good offer  ::) .

post-820-132639960706_thumb.jpg

post-820-132639960718_thumb.jpg

Someone told me he had some old models on the attic. Went to have a look and took some off him.

Case/DB 1690, Ertl. One unboxed and one brand new still in box

John Deere 3140, Ertl

MF 595 with rear dual wheels, Britains

MF 595, Britains

Claas Dominator, Gama (sadly with a kaput header)

Ford 6600, Britains

Fendt GTA, Cursor

Fendt Favorit 600 2x but different roofs, Cursor

Zetor 12145?, Igra

Fiat 880 DT5, Yaxon

NH Clayson 8070 combine, Yaxon. Again the header broken but it might make a good conversion base despite it being quite rare.

Some models are not perfect missing the odd exhaust, air filter etc.. But those can be rectified mostly. Does anyone has a clue about what the Cursor Fendt's might be worth? Come with a good offer  ::) .

Neils

the Cursor Fendts come up on Ebay from time to time, mint and boxed they usually make £30-40 but prices are a bit low at the moment, I got one recently for £24

Got a Maxwell Zetor 2511 in 1;32 scale from a seller in Hong Kong which was mint until the postal service got hold of it and now it has a broken axle and steering wheel, not happy  >:( >:(>:(

Got a Maxwell Zetor 2511 in 1;32 scale from a seller in Hong Kong which was mint until the postal service got hold of it and now it has a broken axle and steering wheel, not happy  >:( >:(>:(

never heard of that make before mike?? any pics, even if its sadly been damaged,

Neils

the Cursor Fendts come up on Ebay from time to time, mint and boxed they usually make £30-40 but prices are a bit low at the moment, I got one recently for £24

I'll keep them in storage for a few years to come until prices are in the lift again!

and the john deeres keep coming,britains jd 9530,got it just for the wheels,but it will be staying intact and the ertl  precision jd 8530,this was sitting in a local toyshop for months,the guy was glad to shift it,and a good price to

the 8530 from kalidascope in tavi then paul????, if so that was there last visit i made, a good 7 months back if not more

seemed a bit steep price wise to me when i looked, especially when i got mine when we had the price drop to clear stock last year, only paid 35 for it, but did find 2 mint britains 8370 on floats  in there last year for 15 quid each, and a few other older bits have come home with me in the past ,apparently his stock rooms full of old bits he finds from time to time, leaves them at the sticker price from when ever they went up there to

seemed a bit steep price wise to me when i looked, especially when i got mine when we had the price drop to clear stock last year, only paid 35 for it, but did find 2 mint britains 8370 on floats  in there last year for 15 quid each, and a few other older bits have come home with me in the past ,apparently his stock rooms full of old bits he finds from time to time, leaves them at the sticker price from when ever they went up there to

certainly never paid 35.00 for it sean,it was marked up at 59.99 then restickered at 49.99 he said he thought he would never shift it,i has happy with 49.00 they make over that on ebay,1 on there now for 62

i did see some jd 8530 s in a small toy shop anyway did nt hv the £££ at the time to buy , went  back after i found out what they was worth  :)  only to find they d gone but shop keeper said same he was glad to get rid of them  think he drop  them to    - £30  , he got them in but found  he could move them at full price