BB3.jpg

BB4.jpg

BB5.jpg

I wonder if Harry Ferguson realised what he had started  :of

BB6.jpg

BB7.jpg

And a slightly more contempary machine

BB8.jpg

Finally got one been wanting one since they were first released back in 2002,but I was into 1/50th scale then,

Season's Greeting's,

Joe.

MONSTER

Love it, what a beast, not sure I'd find space in a diorama for it  :) What you going to have it pulling? A house?  ;D

To do that tractor justice Lee,you would need to coble together four of these to replicate the eighty foot cultivator it normally pull's back in Montana,

LemkenRubin9jpga.jpg

excellent looking model joe , only one problem you`ll need to move your dioramma into the garden to get enough room to display it  ;D

or rent a marque Brian,you'll have to swing by some day and have a wee looksee,it's some beast,

Season's Greeting's,

Joe.

Latest purchases are;

Mad for Models Fiat 110/90

Weise-toys Landini 10000s

UH MF 240

UH MF 7499

An old brown Britains Landrover Defender 90 with wide wheels

Britains Landrover Defender 90 Td4 with hardtop.

Very happy with them all, though I do hope to change the wheels on the MF 7499 at some stage!

No tractor for me but a nice Britains harness pony for the milk cart.  Getting difficult to find nowadays as the raised front leg is often broken

Very true, it's hard to find one of those horses in good condition, or any of the other earlier 'skinny horses'. Even harder to find one  of the horses for the Farmer's Gig.

For the late versions of the milk cart, or spoked wheel or rubber tyred versions of the small cart, the plastic version of the trotting horse is a bit easier to find though. But whatever, most of us 'ancient Britains collectors' have more carts then horses to go with them.

PS, I recently bought a super childhood collection from a lady in Devon which included a Barton & Co farmyard, a boxed *** lead version blacksmith set, some assorted pristine condition early Britains/Herald figures, including the brown (there was also a grey) version of the plastic from lead version of the shepherd (Britains cat #812, originally #594 in lead).

2 sets of loverley trees and a tap with a power washer from the loverly Mandy came in the post today thanks

That little tap is on my want list from Mandy. Think it needs a little box for it though.. ::):-[

Very true, it's hard to find one of those horses in good condition, or any of the other earlier 'skinny horses'. Even harder to find one  of the horses for the Farmer's Gig.

For the late versions of the milk cart, or spoked wheel or rubber tyred versions of the small cart, the plastic version of the trotting horse is a bit easier to find though. But whatever, most of us 'ancient Britains collectors' have more carts then horses to go with them.

PS, I recently bought a super childhood collection from a lady in Devon which included a Barton & Co farmyard, a boxed *** lead version blacksmith set, some assorted pristine condition early Britains/Herald figures, including the brown (there was also a grey) version of the plastic from lead version of the shepherd (Britains cat #812, originally #594 in lead).

Sounds a great buy!  I was going to say I never have that sort of purchase but then remembered I did once get a job lot of about 80 lead farm items which contained quite a few treasures INCLUDING a Farmers Gig horse which I did put with the milk float but now do not need as I have two gigs (pre- and post-war versions) complete with farmers and horses.  I can also say I have horses for all my carts so I must be lucky. :)

"ancient Britains collectors" - I just LOVE that description! Fits whichever way you read it ::)

• 5 weeks later...