claas model releases 2011

Paul Palmer

i sent an email to claas asking about new models for 2011,here is the response,Thank you for your interest in the CLAAS Models.

A further limited model (1000 pieces) from XERION 5000 from Wiking will be available mid March with a few changes..

A few more models are coming but I am not able to release any information at this point. If you are at SIMA in France next month you will be able to purchase a limited model which, at this point, I am also not able to release further information to.

There will be a LEXION 770 but not from Siku or Universal Hobbies. At this point I am also not able to release further information about this model.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sent an email to claas asking about new models for 2011,here is the response,Thank you for your interest in the CLAAS Models.

A further limited model (1000 pieces) from XERION 5000 from Wiking will be available mid March with a few changes..

A few more models are coming but I am not able to release any information at this point. If you are at SIMA in France next month you will be able to purchase a limited model which, at this point, I am also not able to release further information to.

There will be a LEXION 770 but not from Siku or Universal Hobbies. At this point I am also not able to release further information about this model.

i hope the 770 lexion is from wiking

The Norscott Claas 580 is a crxp model by comparison, a real dissapointment >:(

that model is a pretty old one now in all fairness, with luck what ever company makes it it will be schuco / uh / wiking quallity now, cant see any company really allowing much less now

Is there any chance it could be Britains, i notice nobody has put them in the frame.Who knows it could be the worlds best kept secret.

tractorman314. :laugh:

Thats what i was thinking ! although if that happens i shall be buying one and putting it on lexion 600 rear wheels and dave towse's terra tracs, as the britains wheels are a pile of rubbish and always at a funny angle ! and probably a new header because the britains headers are also totally rubbish !

Thats what i was thinking ! although if that happens i shall be buying one and putting it on lexion 600 rear wheels and dave towse's terra tracs, as the britains wheels are a pile of rubbish and always at a funny angle ! and probably a new header because the britains headers are also totally rubbish !

no offence to dave, but his tracs are not right as they have 3 small idler wheels,it should be 2,and if you are going to change all that,i hope for you its not britains,again britains seem to be getting slaged off,this time with no evidence,nobody can confirm who is going to make it yet!!!!!!!!!

no offence to dave, but his tracs are not right as they have 3 small idler wheels,it should be 2,and if you are going to change all that,i hope for you its not britains,again britains seem to be getting slaged off,this time with no evidence,nobody can confirm who is going to make it yet!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i think his terra tracs are from the britains quadtrac so thats why they have 3 small wheels, i should think it will be shucho that makes it or possibly norev, we are having a claas teleporter on demo at work soon i will ask our dealer see if he has heard anything else, even though i doubt i will get told any more than what you have already told us

• 3 months later...

Hi everone, confirmed by claas this week, Lexion 770 TT with 12m header being produced by NOREV, was due october now mid september price £68.00 first run of 2000.  Mick 

Looks like I'll be needing another display cabinet with the 770 coming then ;D  Should be a good model if its to the same standard as the Dominator, would be nice if it featured steering this time though

Haven't looked on website but called into Manns at Saxham for parts this week and did a bit of quizzing !. Hope so Gav, that was the only disapointment with the 108. Wish someone would do a 118 or 228 etc to fill a few gaps.      Mick

Haven't looked on website but called into Manns at Saxham for parts this week and did a bit of quizzing !. Hope so Gav, that was the only disapointment with the 108. Wish someone would do a 118 or 228 etc to fill a few gaps.      Mick

thanks for the info MF

Hi everone, confirmed by claas this week, Lexion 770 TT with 12m header being produced by NOREV, was due october now mid september price £68.00 first run of 2000.  Mick

Lovely job, thats £68.00 i'm keeping in a safe place then! hopefully they will be at spalding otherwise i will just get in touch with my old bosses Claas salesman