MF 7495

Pingu

Now this MF 7495 showed the rest of the demos how it was done pulled 6 Furrows at a decent pace up the hill as well wereas the NH TM 120 on 2 less furrows didnt but it really showed itself off when they took it ploughing at 8pm when it all had closed and they were clearing some of the plot for the next day it just whistled that lovelly tune from its 6.6l Sisu motor music it really was

That front linkage would help to make the tractor pull 6 furrows better, just shifts the balance to the right place as they are a fairly compact tractor. Amazing the difference it can make to a tractor.

I'm seeing more and more machines with front linkage to help with the balance with the weights

And to TM the 7's are not much bigger then the 64's as they are in the same frame etc just have a higher spec and different transmission the rest is the same

Nice pics MFF and what a lovely machine.... If only I had the money and the space... and an understanding wife  ::) ... ahhh a man can dream can't he  ???:P

Buy Mrs "P" a handbag and she'll let you park it at mine.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

7's are quite common here but spend alot of there time on drills and balers no idea how a CVT has an advantage here but nice to see them about

Drilling and baling would be two of the best applications for a CVT. The ability to precisely control the forward speed while keeping PTO speed constant allows the operator to go a quickly as the conditions (soil type, swarth size etc) allow, getting maximum efficiency out of the tractor. I have often been in the situation baling where I could go a little faster with the baler, but the next step on the 3 speed powershift is too much.

I do agree with you there marky but on a drill a full powershift would be better as more of the engines power goes to the wheels a CVT losses alot of its overall power in the transmission wereas a full powershift losses less and in heavy draft applications alot of farmers have said a full powershift is all you need they didnt get any different output between the 2

I do agree with you there marky but on a drill a full powershift would be better as more of the engines power goes to the wheels a CVT losses alot of its overall power in the transmission wereas a full powershift losses less and in heavy draft applications alot of farmers have said a full powershift is all you need they didnt get any different output between the 2

Oh dear MFF - I think you have just earned yourself a Numpty  :D :D