Hillview's photos

Hillview

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful photos again, I do like seeing a little bit of your country now and then. . . may have to chuck the tent in the car one day and head that way for a tour.

we have b and b's, and hotels, we are not that far behind the times that YOu need a tent  ;D ;D ;D

Nice pictures, one quick question how does the Landini veg packer steer?

As others have said there is a steering axle at the back.  The cab is connected to the platform. They also use it for bringing crates of plants out to the field when they are planting.

Thanks for all the kind comments and interest in this topic. It would be nice to see some vegetable farming action photos from England and Scotland. Please feel free to ask any questions about the photos. I will do my best to answer them.

A field of potatoes near Limavady in the North West of Northern Ireland.

DSCF0962.jpg

MF 375 on the sprayer

DSCF0801.jpg

Irrigation

DSCF0797.jpg

DSCF0851.jpg

Thanks for all the kind comments and interest in this topic. It would be nice to see some vegetable farming action photos from England and Scotland. Please feel free to ask any questions about the photos. I will do my best to answer them.

I am in a big vegetable farming area with the biggest around 17,000 acres (Lincolnshire Field Products for anybody interested) and i have a fair few pictures if you would like to see them, however most of mine are either working the land down or of rigs parked up in yards etc.

Archived