A few Massey conversions

Here's a few massey conversions i've done recently

i've put the floorpan and cab off a 5480 onto the 6475 chassis and i think it now looks much better

in the future i'll put a pma linkage on when i have some money, spray the chassis black and decal it as a 6480 so its like our real one

IMG_4099.jpg

IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4080.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

here's a picture of my 8690 that i put the wheels off my siku fendt 936 they look much better than the originals

IMG_4079.jpg

This is the power harrow and massey drill connected with a bridge link i made this out of broken models and spares and am quite pleased with it

here's two pictures of them separate it can be seen on the back of the 6475 aswell

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

the pictures aren't great quality because there's not enough light in the attic and the flash is often too bright

This is the power harrow and massey drill connected with a bridge link i made this out of broken models and spares and am quite pleased with it

here's two pictures of them separate it can be seen on the back of the 6475 aswell

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

the pictures aren't great quality because there's not enough light in the attic and the flash is often too bright

:o we still run a real one of these behind a powerharrow drilling about 300-400 acre a year behind a claas arion 640

we have one thats why i built it but its hardly used anymore as we have two other other drills even though we only use the dale drill

ahh yeah, i made an aliminium drawbar for my model, im also planning to put markers on it and some tines on the back to improve it, i've also fitted a hitch to a lemken powerharrow to pull it i will put some pictures on the conversions page a bit later ;)