CP Agri

Claaspower

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

NICE ADDITIONS CHRIS,REALLY LIKE THE FENDT 828

Thanks Paul,that's my second one,I think they're the best of all the Fendts.

that nice bit of kit you got there chris

Thanks Shane,The detail in the new kit is second to none,now to get busting sods :)

nice fleet there love the layout ;) ;)

Thanks,it's getting to where I want it to be now although just when you think you're done you always start adding on other bits ha ha!.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tris,purchasing of models is almost complete (if I got a pound for every time I said that :D )

I'm in the process of adding 2 new fields and a hilly lane and I hope to have them complete before the silage starts,I'm about half way at the moment.

Nice update and good additions... You've done well gettin a Sulky spreader.. Love the little david b in the background

Thanks Pete,they can still be got if you're looking for one (expensive but worth it)

great updates chris, you have got some fantastic machinery. great photos.

Thanks Chris,like yourself I only started lately but I'm almost happy where I'm at (in other words we're never happy ha ha!)

Class :D what did you use for those last pictures as grass ? were you at the ploughing in Carrigallen a few months ago?

I didn't make it this year,was there any Tractor Pulling this year?

You must be chuffed to bits with the long grass, Chris - amazingly effective (it's not real is it?).

Absolutely delighted with it.I got it off a man that does artificial lawns,it's as close to real grass as I've ever seen.