CP Agri

Claaspower

Wow, Chris you certainly don't hang about! Love the sign placed above the tap... this has to be one of my favourite layouts... although I'm not happy about you guys getting your Kane trailers two days before everyone else ;)

ps sorry about the post below... I posted twice and couldn't find a delete button! :laugh:

Edited by Lady Ferguson

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the boss make of the new trailer fleet? Made the right call?

Absolutely delighted with them,6 trailers for the price of 1 scratch built.Ok I know there's more work and detail in the scratch built models but these are a very good substitute for them until such a time I get my layout filled with working models and then I'll probably replace them with scratch built trailers 8):)

Great fleet and layout you have there Chris, Kanes are looking impressive lined up in the yard.

Must say the pics of the Fendt ploughing are really good - nice bit of soil freshly turned over (I can almost smell it ^-^ ) the carpet ?? as stubble is realistic and that big tree in the hedgerow looks proper - what make is it ?